“Hidden gem in Bergvliet.”
Review of Lime Tree Cafe

Lime Tree Cafe
Ranked #1 of 5 Restaurants in Bergvliet
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed June 7, 2019 via mobile

Lovely restaurant with a variety of well presented meals. Fresh and mouthwatering plates pass your table to other patrons as you think I wish I ordered that meal. From burgers to pizzas and refreshing salads.
I had the croissant with Salmon and salad which was REALLY scrumptious. The fresh salad and caperberries with balsamic dressing was a nice surprise as it gives it compliments the Smoked salmon. Breakfast is also a very decent size and filling. Burgers are huge and lovely combinations. I have not had a pizza yet but fellow patrons looked quite happy with their choice and plates went back empty so it must be good. Next time I visit ill spoil myself with a pizza. All meals are well priced and they have a lovely selection of sweet treats to end your meal off their sweets table. There's a selection of titbits to buy from a section in the back of restaurant ranging from chocolate cake to rusk for a later treat.
A must visit as staff are extremely friendly and helpful.
Will definitely keep visiting for a quick bite or a leisurely business meeting.

Date of visit: May 2019
Write a reviewReviews (140)

Reviewed June 4, 2019 via mobile

Really busy on a Sunday morning so best to reserve a table before you arrive. The deli has a variety of cakes, scones and biscuits with jams and spreads. We had a lovely and helpful waitress who knew her menu well and could suggest options for us. The food salmon and egg with hollandaise sauce and grilled mushrooms and tomatoes for me was delicious. The teen enjoyed his slice of chocolate cake. Worth the visit for the chai latte, coffee and hot choc.

Date of visit: May 2019
Reviewed May 6, 2019

We visited the Lime Tree Cafe a couple of weeks back, craving pizzas specifically. It was a recommendation from my husband's father, who lives in Bergvliet and visits the Lime Tree quite often. Sadly, we left really disappointed. The selection of pizza is very limited and, besides that, when the pizzas arrived, both my husbands and my pizzas were substandard - both in terms of flavour and in terms of composition. My husband's pizza was made using pretty poor quality meat, that was then slathered with fake-tasting barbecue sauce. We didn't even want to eat the leftover pizzas the next day. I can't speak for the rest of the menu - this is specifically related to the quality of the pizza. However, it is enough to stop us from going back unfortunately. The service is however efficient and friendly.

Reviewed May 1, 2019

We enjoyed our first visit as a family to Lime Tree Cafe on Friday night. The food was delicious , especially my Salmon pizza , but what really made the evening awesome was our waitress , Hester. It has been years since we have received such outstanding , friendly and informative service and she would be my primary reason for returning. Thank you Hester!

Reviewed April 20, 2019 via mobile

Nice menu, great tasty food, really generous portions and great coffee. Also, very good service and good value for money. Lime tree knows how to do breakfast! Their lunch menu also looks enticing...