This was our first stay in the Maldives having just got married and despite having stayed in many beautiful places around the world, this was simply the very best. The Four Seasons level of service is outstanding and the Hotel is just gorgeous. Situated on it's own atoll, you feel like you really are on your own desert island.
Yes it is expensive, but what do you expect when you come to paradise! With regard to the actual hotel, the food is outstanding and all the restaurants are superb, however our favourite was the Indian. The bar by the pool is a great place for a lunch time drink - you must try the Lomi Lomi.
The Bungalow we stayed in - a Sunset Bungalow with Pool - was out of this world, with loads of space, a gorgeous outside shower and all the facilities you would expect from such a hotel. we would recommend the Sunset side as the beach is much nicer and it's a great place to watch the sun set with a glass of champagne.
The spa is magical, what a great way to arrive for a treatment - by boat!
Nothing is too much trouble for the staff and we felt pampered and looked after without overbearing service. In short, this was a place we will never forget, and we most definitely will be back!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all the charm and intimacy of a traditional Maldivian village on this colourful garden island with pristine beaches and Tiffany-blue lagoon, just 25 minutes speedboat ride from Male' Airport. Sail to The Island Spa for natural treatments for men, women and children; or indulge in a lunar ritual on a starlit beach at The Night Spa. Explore up to 30 local dive sites with the PADI 5-Star IDC Centre. The Serenity Pool offers an atmospheric adults-only alternative to the main infinity pool while family activities include shark safaris, dolphin cruises and Robinson Crusoe adventures. Head to the Surf School to hang with the pros in some of the world’s most consistent and warmest swells. Take a dhoni to The Island Tennis Court or visit The Marine Discovery Centre to build your own coral reef and visit the baby turtles. Dining highlights include award-winning home-style Indian at Baraabaru and sophisticated oceanfront Italian at Reef Club.Kuda Huraa’s 96 thatched beach and water accommodations were each constructed by local craftsmen using indigenous materials and techniques to reflect a true sense of the Maldives. Beach Bungalows and Family Beach Bungalows have their own plunge pool in a private garden surround. Water Villas, some with plunge pools, entice with large sundecks and steps down into the lagoon, while the one- and two-bedroom Water Suites have a glass-walled pool and additional indoor and outdoor space for the ultimate in lagoon living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, Priceline, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ Supplier Direct, Cancelon, Evoline ltd, TravelUp, Hotels.com and Prestigia so you can book your Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa
- Four Seasons Resort Maldives At Kuda Huraa Hotel North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Hotel Maldives
- Four Seasons North Male Atoll
- Four Seasons Maldives
- North Male Atoll Four Seasons
- Four Seasons Kuda Huraa