1,531 results
All reviews kids club indian restaurant reef club sunrise beach tropic surf separate island fish sunset lounge plunge pool water bungalow main pool cafe huraa spa island the general manager our honeymoon special thanks dolphin cruise
Selected filters
Reviewed September 19, 2012

It is the first time we have been to the maldives and we have to say it was fantastic. We chose this destination for our 20th wedding anniversary and couldnt have piiicked better. The four seasons resort was immaculate, the staff, extremely helpful and friendly. Nothing was a problem. They always thought ahead for you for example, we would be having breakfast and would be asked if a reservation for dinner was needed.
It is the most wonderfully serviced resort that I think we have ever been, and we have travelled alot in our years together.
Our room was fantastic and helped set the mood for a wonderfully romantic 2nd honeymoon. I will definately be back, everything was more than perfect, from the sunset lounge to the nightly fish feeding, the food , our romantic dinner on the private wharf.
Every staff member remebering our names from the start. Pulling up to the resort from the airport was a wonderful start to a fabulous four days. The bongo drum welcome made me very teary eyed and made me look forward to the maldivian culture.
The snorkelling was fantastic, clean beaches and very well looked after reefs were just amazing.
We will be back, it was all the personal little touches that made this trip OUR trip of a lifetime, thankyou for allowing us to have very beautiful memories.

Room tip: We had a sunrise beach bungalow, best of both worlds. awsome and 10 steps from snrkelling the most beautiful reef
Date of stay: September 2012
2  Thank Carmenoneill
Reviewed September 18, 2012

I cant say anymore- really perfect. Maldives has the best beaches, flat, unobstructed views.
Amazing rooms- never wanted to leave. Maldives is truly magical in all ways possible.'

That being said- nothing is ever fully perfect so.....
It rained almost every day we were there but still totally ok.
During our visit, there were some fairly loud, fairly obtrusive, and pushy business type Russian men who apparently frequent this place a lot- it does take away form the resort/relaxed atmosphere a bit.

Room tip: Villa with a pool amazing
Date of stay: December 2011
1  Thank luxurylink654
Reviewed September 18, 2012

we stayed in this hotel at our honeymoon and they still send us post cards for our anniversary...to be honest ,everything was perfect...water villas are marvellous..i strongly advise for a romantic getaway..families with children might get bored..(a little note: we stayed before 2011 but the earliest date option was 2011)

Room tip: water villas are the best..
Date of stay: October 2011
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Tuliohoch, General Manager at Four Seasons Resort Maldives at Kuda Huraa, responded to this reviewResponded October 3, 2012

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. We look forward to your return as many things have changed since your last visit.

Warm regards from our Tropical Paradise!

Tulio Hochkoeppler

Reviewed September 17, 2012

Me and my husbad have stayed 5 days in Four Seasons Kuda Huraa! It was the best holidays we had. The resort was very beautiful, , the food was very good. Our beach pavillion was so romantic, with candles around the plunge. The service of this resort is absolutly marvelous, the people were very kind and nice.
It was a memorable holiday at Kuda Huraa Resort

Sara Lopes

Date of stay: August 2012
2  Thank LauraFunchal

Thank you for your nice comments, and thrilled to know that you had a such memorable holiday at our Resort.

Look forward to your return.

Tulio Hochkoeppler

Reviewed September 16, 2012

My husband and I just got back from the Four seasons along with our family and had an amazing time. We had the sunrise water bungalow which was amazing and I would definitely stay there again, our family stayed at the beach villas which were also nice- they had more outdoor space for sunbathing etc, but personally I preferred our water bungalow- it was much more intimate and special (we came here for my birthday :)) There is a DVD player in the rooms and dvds that you can borrow from reception- they have quite a big selection actually. I know once at the maldives you wouldn't necessarily think to be watching tv all the time, but it was nice to come back at night after dinner and snuggle up to a film sometimes and fall asleep.

Next time, I would definitely remember to bring some dvds of my own. There is also an ipod station which was nice as I could put my ipod in and listen to music while getting ready for dinner.

We bought mosquito stuff with us but we literally didnt get bitten once while here for 2 weeks. There are no mosquitos on this island, or any other bugs (not that I saw anyway and I was looking...) However, we all got bitten when we went to the local village, another island just opposite. We were only there for around an hour or so and didnt think to spray ourselves, and of course got bitten. Luckily I had some cream to stop the itching back in my room, or you can get some cream from the doctor (they don't sell it at the gift shop)

Speaking of the gift shop- this is very very expensive!!! A small packet of Haribo sweets was 12 usd, and L'occitane shower gel 48 usd (the exact same one is £13 in the UK!!!) Make sure you ask the prices before you buy...

The spa was lovely and I would definitely recommend the night spa for you and a loved one. It starts at 10pm and finishes at 12.30am. We had a facial, massage and body wrap all under the stars it was very peaceful and quiet. Price was crazy 1200 USD, plus tax...but as a special one off treat was lovely. The normal day spa was equally as nice but also very very expensive.

Food here is very very expensive, but excellent. Take the half board option which is 99 usd per person per day, which is great value as this includes full breakfast, and dinner such as steak and lobster etc and all non alcoholic drinks. The steak is 98 usd alone on the menu!!

In summary, amazing destination albeit expensive. However, you get what you pay for. Our family group spent a fortune on this trip but it was the most amazing holiday we have all ever had. It was worth every penny. I was crying on the boat leaving, it was really sad and emotional. We will all definitely be back next year.

Date of stay: September 2012