Adaaran Prestige Vadoo(Vaadhoo Island)
$706
$530
Jumeirah Vittaveli(Bolifushi Island)
$1,371
$968
$513
$460
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $563/night.

$242
$176
  • Beachfront
  • Restaurant
$109
$67
Trip.com
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $101/night.

$100
$78
Agoda.com
  • Restaurant
1,906 results
All reviewsrubbish islanddeluxe bungalowbeach villaour honeymoonfishtapasindulgence packagewater bungalowinfinity poolteppanyaki restaurantmale airporthalf boardsatayindustrial islandoutdoor bathroomsunset cruisewater sports
Reviewed August 3, 2017

Velassaru wonderfully administered by Brian Gardiner and his team created the most unforgettable holiday of a lifetime for The Big Cat People. The combination of everything that makes the Maldives such a special place plus superb accommodation, incredible food by the larger than life chef Carlos and his staff, the friendliest service you could every hope for insures that we will return every year. Thank you Velassaru!

• Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
1  Thank jonathanangelascott
Reviewed July 31, 2017

I have visited with my girlfriend at the end of July and have made a reservation for a deluxe bungalow. I have to say that this resort has a relaxed atmosphere and their infinity pool is stunning. Location is great and we reached in 20 minutes on board a large and air conditioned boat. Very convenient for a short visit and beach on the western side of the hotel was large and amazing with transparent water where we were able to see baby sharks and other fish easily. The SPA and their hydro pool is also amazing and we enjoyed the scrubs and spending couple of hours in the pool relaxing and taking in the views. The bungalow was very relaxing and the open shower a nice addition as there are an indoor shower and outdoor one among the plants.
The food in this resort is simply delicious and in all the restaurants I tried (breakfast, Japanese and the Sand restaurant where I had the Lobster. Very friendly and courteous staff.
I also want to thank the resort staff for the delicious chocolate cake they delivered to our room for our third anniversary celebration. Very thoughtful of the lady that checked us in for asking.
Simply amazing and I cannot fault one single thing.

Room Tip: I felt the queen size bed was a little bit small because i am a tall guy. I will certainly choose the one with king size bed next time.
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled as a couple
2  Thank Nomad_alpha
Reviewed July 28, 2017 via mobile

Assalamoalekum let me start by saying we Love you Velassaru Maldives and we are missing you too much. Absolutely Wonderful resort to enjoy one's holidays. Firstly they have exactly the same thing as shown in internet. Crystal clear blue water. Highest standerd of cleaning of rooms and resort. Very caring staff from arrival to departure. MashaAllah a full functional Mosque at the premises. Awsom infinite pool. Delicious food. I want to thank all the staff can't name one as the whole staff was so wonderful.

Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
6  Thank DocNadeem
Reviewed July 27, 2017

Definitely I would recommend this resort, very beautiful and amazing, staff very very efficient from start we arrived till we departed. Nothing to write about negative. I’m suggest to anyone who like to stay in Velassaru, made a booking direct thru resort, its very huge benefit can you get when stay at here.

Since we arrived at airports, they staff very superb. Speedboat ride just 25 minutes only from Jetty. When you arrived its not what from what you imagine or do some research, because its truly amazing paradise.

I’m travel with my wife and younger son (3 years old) for 4 Night. Choose to stay at deluxe bungalow for 2 night then beach villa with pool for other 2 night. The room very clean, they cleaning staff doing they work almost 3 time per day to make your room in best condition.

Breakfast really great with so many option, either you asian, Europe, middle east or anyone, nothing to complain. I’m just booking with breakfast only, its very suitable for my family not crazy about food. As we are muslim, they can arrange anything food or drink without alcohol for you. My opinion for other travelers who really like some alcohol, wine or anything same category, just take Velassaru Indulgence, because its very compatible. (lunch and dinner at 2 or 3 more restaurant with option ala carte menu, complimentary with kayak for every day and other benefits).

Its not a budget resort seriously , but you can make a budget for yourself. We do all dine in villa,its can keep cost (very huge cost you can save). Price for meals average USD30. But, what you expect when you stay at 5 star resort.

Infinity pool really amazing, fen bars really cool at night, with some music with live band..Beaches really great with crystal clear water, you can spot baby shark around lagoon just near at beach. Dive centre (Linda) really nice staff, they recommend what activies we should take. My recommended, take Parasailing because you can see the whole resort from sky (magnificent), do some snorkeling, get a glass bottom kayaks (very nice experience) then do sandbaks trip (its must).

And thanks to reservation department because let my family to late check out, because our flight at 9pm, they let us stay for FREE until 6pm…no wonder why Velassaru have positive feedback. Thanks agains.

Overall, its very amazing experience for my family. Nothing to described with words. it was the most relaxing, peaceful and enjoyable holiday we've ever been on. The resort is most definitely 5 star standard and we definitely will come again.

Room Tip: Choose room at oppsite service Jetty beach (Refer maps)
  • Stayed: July 2017, traveled with family
4  Thank dikwan
Reviewed July 23, 2017 via mobile

Nous avons séjourné 3 semaines en mai dans ce resort ou le personnel est très attentionné et très à l écoute.
Très bon restaurant, environnement agréable (piscine, lagon où nous avons vu des tortues, poulpes, ...)
Un grand merci à tout le personnel qui constitue un atout précieux pour cet hôtel (un remerciement spécial à Nasru l excellent manager de l hôtel et Salini toujours très bienveillante au petit déjeuner et un excellent sens du service client.)
We stayed 3 weeks in May in this great hotel well located near Male. Staff is great and very careful with people. Very good restaurants and a very nice environnement (swimming pool, fitness center, Nice lagoon with a lot of life inside : tortles, octopus, nemo fish, ....). A great thank you to the staff that is a great asset for this hotel. A special thank you to
1- Nasru who is a great resort manager
2- and to Salini who is a great women who took care of us especially at breakfast.
Salini is very focused on the well being of customers and it is always nice to speak with her.

Stayed: May 2017, traveled as a couple