6 people are viewing this hotel
$663
View deal
Reserve now, pay at stay
travelup.com
$169
Traveluro
$130
Hotels.com$663
Booking.com$184
ZenHotels.com$169
1,121 results
All reviews half board water villa sushi our honeymoon a la carte all inclusive package sea plane fish dolphin watch per day west side seaplane transfer mini bar guest relations curries our waiter male airport
Selected filters
Reviewed March 30, 2021 via mobile

Hi,

Maldives is lovely & so are the people but I had a terrible experience in Medhufushi island. We visited there on the 26th of March and till 2nd April. The buffet food is terrible. Nothing for vegetarians plus even the items where green dots were shown had egg white in it? I mean, really?? At this time, the whole world makes bakery items without eggs and the worst is I was having brown bread everyday in breakfast - thinking this can’t go wrong but guess what!!!! The chef tells me that even the brown bread with green dots had eggs in it! Ridiculous, on top of it 1 the F&B manager - would just not let the waiters give a good experience - everytime with some stupid new rule! My mother is diabetic so I wanted to some little croissants and danish for her to the room. One day they had allowed but then this extremely rude F&B manager - Wazir actually said no and no reason given! Extremely distasteful and rude behaviour. We travel so far to enjoy and this is what they give: one or two days the food served in the buffet wasn’t even worse warm, let alone hot. It had gotten cold and no one had bothered to heat it. Am not happy and would definitely not recommend Medhufushi to anyone only because of the non availability of Veg. Food options and on top of it... behaviour of the f&b manager wazir !

Date of stay: March 2021
Trip type: Traveled with family
6  Thank ShrutiSharma_10
Reviewed March 10, 2021 via mobile

I had a pleasure to continue my vacation in Medhufushi Island Resort. Management of AAA Hotels & Resorts organized for me trip perfectly. After Filitheyo Resort it was easy to move to another island. Opening was at 19 of February 2021 and honestly staff and area were prepared perfectly.

Everyone was so kind and friendly. In a same time it’s not easy to find a middle between being professional and familiar. In Medhufushi Resort I felt completely satisfied with everything. Especially quality of food was exceptional.

It’s a big pleasure as well that I revived such a big support from management. They helped me to extend my visa and change flight tickets. Especially I want to say big Thank you for Mr Moosa. He made us feel everyday celebration. It was an amazing holiday really!

As well my room was clean, interior was absolutely beautiful. Open shower in bathroom really made my days better. Also nature in this island made me feel like I am somewhere in different world. It’s a big pleasure to live island life!

Also it’s a big plus that they have a diving center. It makes vacation much brighter. It’s the best when you can take rest in a second part of day and in a morning to discover beautiful Marine Life underwater. As for me Maldives are one of the most beautiful spots for diving. With Werner Lau it’s possible to discover a huge world of Scuba Diving.

On the way back it was much easier to reach Male. Because we had a speed boat. And price for speed boat is more flexible and loyal then for seaplane transfer.

Thank you for making my trip unforgettable and living for me the best memories about Maldives.

Trip type: Traveled solo
Reviewed March 4, 2021

Everything was good , but only problem we faced was food. For vegetarian tourists, there are very less options in vegetarian Food. After selecting option of all inclusive food, I felt it was not worth compared to what we paid for food. Apart from Food, we had a very quality time during our stay. It was nice and great experience. Only One Suggestion to take care of Food for Vegetarian tourists also. Thanks to RCI and AAA Resorts group..

Date of stay: February 2021
Review collected in partnership with RCI
1  Thank Mahen419
Reviewed February 23, 2021 via mobile

Just superb... specially stayed in water bungalow.very helpful staff, safety precautions were very good.Sea plane experience was mind blowing.
Thank you Medufushi for making our holidays rememberable.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Reviewed February 23, 2021

Superb flawless hospitality...sea plane experience was amazing. In Buffet there were a lot varieties... South Indian, Chinese , Continental and many more.covid precaution were also very good. Staff was very helpful.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple