1,368 results
All reviews comfort room north side blue lagoon water bungalow our waiter fish dive centre curries octopus room number tea and coffee male airport sea life buffet style beach bar sun loungers ceiling fan
Reviewed August 23, 2018 via mobile

A great resort, the dive team and Aeolus Dive Centre were 150%. House reefs are great for snorkel or scuba alike. (Rays, Wrecks, Black Tips and Moray all within metres of the beach on an abundant reef)
Food amazing, all inclusive package didn't feel you were lacking anything.
Whether you stay in the Classic, Comfort or Water Villas the experience of stay will not diminish at all (except maybe no kettle in the Comfort Villas) :-)

Only real negative - please get rid of the plastic straws in all drinks, switch to paper ones, you have a resort in the most beautiful part of the world, don't let plastic become a problem here as it has elsewhere. #turnthetideonplastic
Definately coming back here

Stayed: August 2018, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Daz D
Rathnayaka-R, Front Office Manager at Fihalhohi Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2018

Thank you for the great review! . We really appreciate you taking the time out to share your experience with us, We count ourselves lucky for customers like you. We love to continue providing great service to our customers . Thanks again! - Rathnayaka.

Reviewed August 20, 2018 via mobile

I was staying at Maafushi and did a day trip to Fihalhohi Resort and it was wonderful place with water villas and activities.
The package I booked called all inclusive which consisted of 70 USD for enterance fees and buffet lunch and beverages (from 9 am to 4 pm) and the transfer from and to the resort costed me 30 USD arranged by my hotel Velana Blu.
There was no restrictions for entering any part of the resort except for inside the villas.
It is also less crowded than other resorts as the boat that was transferring 5 of us also transfer around 20 person to Aradan resort.
It was a very nice visit for sure.

Stayed: August 2018, traveled solo
1  Thank fulla89
Rathnayaka-R, Front Office Manager at Fihalhohi Island Resort, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2018

Thank you for choosing Fihalhohi Island Resort and for your kind words posted on TripAdvisor.

I'm thrilled that you were able to so fully enjoy your recent day visit with us .

Thank you again for your wonderful feedback and I certainly hope that we will be able to welcome you back very soon! - Rathnayaka

Reviewed July 28, 2018 via mobile

I.ve never meet in a resort such a rude manager like here , this island have big security problems ! Be aware , if something happend to you here nobody help you , they hesitate to call the police !
Second day we arrived we try to sit at the beautiful part of the island and me and my mom sit 2 minutes after we got out of water from snorkeling and a italian agressive guest come to me to say is his sunbed (but he already was sitted on other , so was a lie ) and without me say anything he pushed upsidedown me on the sand and hit me with the sunbed and my mom wanted to see the number of his room from the sunbed and he come to try to hit her , and we go to the security and nobody said nothing to that man ! After that we talk with the manager who said that is both part fault and he is sorry and he hesitate to call the police because he defend the italian wich was many times at this horror resort !
After that he assured us that we will not have other problems here , we say ok . .
After one evening we recived anonymous message written on a paper at our balcony with text : Have respect , don.t waste the food other people are starving ! So that means somebody followed us what we eat and where is our room to let the message , posible the manager !
It is not normal this happend to us even if we didn.t like indian food and we find out after we put it on the plate is nobody bussines what i do with my money , and to be threaten because you eat !
We called again the manager and he said that we make scenary and nothing is true , he make us crazy exactly ! I said i want to move and he said i don.t want you to stay on the island anymore , like he own the hotel ! A normal manager would say that is sorry . . Not this rude manager ! He insult us so many times , he made his monolog almost he didn.t let us talk !
He said that we don.t have capacity to understand what he says so we are also stupid !
I.ve paid another 1000€ just to move somewhere because i was afraid to stay on this island , to go to the room in the night !
I travell a lot and never recived such a disrespectful treatment in my life !
I purposed him to move the agressive guy from the island because is dangerous and he said only if he hits you again that happend ! And i say in joke if he kill me ? He said then we call the police !
The island is nice but the owner of this resort should change the manager if he want this hotel works !
I.ve been 5 times to Maldives different island every time and this is the worst from all , like service you imagine they give free water bottles of water and after you eat if you didn.t finish your bottle they collect it and serv you at next meal but you never know what you drink because is already open and you don.t even know if was your bottle !
Choose something else because the money are the same and service better !
That.s why this resort have 3 * !

Stayed: June 2018, traveled with family
27  Thank Laura L
Reviewed July 25, 2018

Good for snorkeling diving , basically anyopen water activity. Love wind surfing at fihalhohi water sports amazing people. really loved it.

All inclusive package offers great food at a fair price. Different menu every day.

• Stayed: June 2018, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 25, 2018 via mobile

Good Hotel Island, good Service, good Price for Maldives, Food quality is good, good drinks we loved the 3 weeks seeing a lot Dolphins, big Mantas and Reefsharks, the Service could be a little better, but ok.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled as a couple