Review Highlights
Great day of watersport activities!

Reviewed June 3, 2018
Appie202
Managua, Nicaragua
Something for everyone

So. Much. Fun. Considering how beautiful the beaches are, I knew I had to look into some water... read more

Reviewed November 25, 2017
Ray W

See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed June 3, 2018

During my stay at Bliss Dhigurah I booked some watersport activities through them with Adventure Watersports Dhigurah.

The wide selection of equipment they have is amazing. Wakeboarding, waterskiing, funtube, jetskiing etc. Everything is possible! And their Jetski is a real beast! Pounding over the water with 70MPH is a real thrill, and bouncing around on the funtube is just the best thing you can do to put a smile on your face for the rest of the day.

Reviewed November 25, 2017

So. Much. Fun.

Considering how beautiful the beaches are, I knew I had to look into some water sports activities while I was there. Despite having little to no experience with water sports, and Hafeez at Adventure Watersports Dhigurah was patient in showing me the basics of what I needed to know to get started.

I went with stand-up paddleboarding, the fun tubes (great for couples and families), and canoeing. These are excellent options for someone new to watersports. Paddleboarding and canoeing are also good ones for people who want activities that are relatively more relaxing. According to their website, they also offer banana rides, water skis, wakeboards, jet skis, and more.

They'll have everything you need for rent, including safety vests. All the equipment is close to the beach.

The beaches on Dhigurah are gorgeous, and you'll have plenty of fun no matter which activity (or activities) you decide on!

1  Thank Ray W
Reviewed November 21, 2017 via mobile

Lots of watersports activities with a adorable price. Located in one of the best beach and lagoon.

Reviewed September 1, 2017 via mobile

This is a lovely affordable water sports centre, Mr Abdel Hafez is . Lovely person wr tried jetski and kayaking, both were very joyful anf pleasant with high quality equipment

Reviewed July 8, 2017 via mobile

We saw the sign advertising the banana tube ride next to our guest house and my son was very keen to try it out. We called the number and the owner was there within 5 minutes. Arranged to go out straight away. All very easy and convenient. He suggested we could try the floating "sofa" like thing instead of the banana as it's more stable and we could ride faster. My husband joined my son and I too although he hasn't planned to. We haven't laughed so much in a long time. What a lot of fun it was. It felt safe too. You can tell it's a well run business and well taken care off. Thank you!

Reviewed May 10, 2017

It was a wonderful time. Good attitude, good equipment and the best location.
Always friendly. And Hafeez just the best!!
Hafeez, thank you for a lovely stay.

Reviewed May 8, 2017 via mobile

First time wake boarding and got up on the first go!. Excellent communication from the staff, I felt as though the staff really wanted me to succeed, as if they got as much satisfaction as I did seeing me master the wakeboard.
I'm now hooked. Great instructors really make for a great experience.
highly recommended

Reviewed May 6, 2017 via mobile

Spent a week on Dhigurah, had a great time with Adventure Watersports. Their Jetski is epic! Professional staff, knowledgeable, friendly and competent. I liked the attention to detail, even just watching how much care they put into cleaning every price of equipment before and after every use. Great range of activities from paddle boards to anything you could possibly wish to drag behind a Jetski. Sadly didn't get to try everything but will make sure I do next time.

Reviewed February 3, 2017 via mobile

I went there in Feb 2017. The place is run by a very sweet guy hafiz. His house is right behind the shop so he's easily accessible. Prices are competitive (cheaper than hotel booking) and equipment is great. I did jet skiing twice and rented a canoe for a whole day. Hafiz even let me borrow snorkeling equipment and life jacket for free at any time. Would highly recommend this place

Reviewed October 22, 2016 via mobile

We rented a double sea kayak for a day, on a pretty windy day. It was thr most stable kayak, even in fairly large waves you could jump in and out for snorkeling. They also rent other things like waterskis, wake board etc.

1  Thank NNora