Constance Moofushi
Diamonds Athuruga(Athuruga Island)
Diamonds Thudufushi(Thudufushi Island)
W Maldives(Fesdhoo Island)
  • Pool
Kandolhu Maldives(North Ari Atoll)
Safari Island(Mushimasgali Island)
  • Pool
Madoogali Tourist Resort(Madoogali Island)
  • Beachfront
Ocean Beach Inn(Hangnaameedhoo Island)
Constance Halaveli(Halaveli Island)
  • Pool
VOI Maayafushi Resort(Maayafushi Island)
2,300 results
All reviewsour honeymoonall inclusive packagewater villafishspecial thanksa la carte restaurantsea planewine listapple tvmale airporthis teamindian oceanmini barmain restaurantdifferent themedifferent winesno shoes
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 4, 2013

Cannot praise the staff enough. Shane at the Elize restaurant and KD at Mantor were always there to help and advise. Piyal, the sommelier, was so knowledgable and the choice of wine for an all inclusive resort was amazing. We took the opportunity to go round the wine store which was well worth doing. The bar staff were superb, Gaurav always having a smile on his face.
Having read other reviews we made sure we made cocktails on the beach, did the wine tasting and even did a tour of back of house which I would recommend. You forget what goes into looking after guests from water purification, food storage to power supply it was all very impressive.
We stayed in a water villa and as always in the Maldives the marine life was super.

Room Tip: We were in a water villa and it was good to be able to swim straight into the sea off your own steps. On return you had a shower to use before entering the room.
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank 321W321
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Amazing location, friendly staff rooms were fantastic.
Loved Maldivian night would of like a bit more entertainment in the evening.
The dessert section on the buffet was something else as where the salads and fruit selection, the meat mainly came in a sauce of some kind would of liked some grilled meat (chicken was like nothing I've ever seen before texture and colour wise ) also would of loved some fresh vegetables where as they were all over cooked and buttered. Having said all that the food was good but didn't think it reflected the price paid. Also was asked to check out at 6.30 when our transfer flight wasn't due until 7.45 and sit in the bar in the dark without even a coffee. Having said that we hope to go back, maybe to a different island

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank Talleaua
Reviewed December 3, 2013

We stayed for 12 nights and enjoyed every one . The staff were all well trained and very caring. We can think of NO reason why any visitor would not have a perfect holiday. we are sure they will do so.

Room Tip: Less fit people would be better near to the central core.
1  Thank John B
Reviewed December 3, 2013

This was my first trip to the Maldives and what i trip! There is a song called "Heaven Is A Place On Earth" and I kept on getting these Words on my mind during my 8 days at The Constance Moofushi. We went there to celebrate my 50th birthday - it was my wish to go - just my husband and I. Being a parent to a beautiful daughter, 13 years old, but unfortunately with Aspergers Syndrom and OCD, I just needed this "time off".
The Island is small but not at anytime do you feel that it is crowded. The beaches are very clean and it is not a problem getting a sunbed. There are plenty of relax areas if you are not out snorkling or relaxing in your own private villa. The snorkling equipment is new. I have so many nice Things to say ... so where do I start?
Everything was excellent. The rest upon arrival at the cosy Constance Lounge and the arrival by seaplane where GM Kai Hoffmeister and his staff met us by the jetty and welcoming us to the Island. The Watervilla, the terrace with steps directly into the Water, the minibar, the cleaning, the food, the wine, the sand, the corals, the fish, the sun, the moon, the stars. We were Lucky to have sunshine all day - everyday from the 15th till the 22nd of November. Even the Moon were full and there were hundreds of stars at night.
The staff are all so friendly and they seem to enjoy spoiling us. I can't mention everybody but first a thanks to Kai Hoffmeister - you must be a good "boss" since your staff are so happy working at this resort. Thanks to Tamara for giving us an exstra afternoon in our villa, thanks to Naeem for cleaning our villa and arranging a surprice turn-down on my birthday, thanks to Gaëtan for taking the time to talk to us about wine, thanks to Daria (?) the Italian girl at the reception for beeing so charming and helpfull, thanks to the chefs, thanks to the manager of the restaurants (from Bombay) - I am so sorry I can't remember your name - especially when you always remembered ours :-) Actually, thanks to the whole staff of Constance Moofushi for making my Holiday the best Holiday ever!

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
2  Thank M H S
Reviewed November 29, 2013

I don't want to repeat all the excellent comments because they are all true. What I liked was the sincerity shown by every single person you come across at this resort. Everything completely flawless. If you want relaxation at a 6 star resort and service look nowhere else. I booked on the tripadvisor reviews and spent many hours deciding, I kept coming back to constance moofushi and made that final decision. The all inclusive option is top quality the wine experience is like going on a tasting adventure. All food fantastic, the whole island is run to the highest standards. Well done every body would return tomorrow.

Room Tip: Had beach villa Go on complimentary wine tasting in sea just heavenly.
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple