Adaaran Prestige Water Villas
Adaaran Select Meedhupparu(Meedhupparu Island)
$274
$368
$350
$158
  • Beachfront
Dhigufaru Island Resort(Dhigu faru Island)
$338
$282
  • Breakfast included
Anantara Kihavah Maldives Villas(Kihavah Huravalhi)
$1,045
$1,325
$890
Orbitz.com
Amilla Fushi(Baa Atoll)
$594
  • Breakfast included
All reviewspersonal butlerglass floorwater villaour honeymoonmain resortdinner on the beachday bedmaldivian breakfastgolf buggyfishprivate beachout of this worldsea planebutler servicespecial thanksinfinity poolstairs leading
Reviewed January 3, 2013

Chose Adaaran PWV with my husband for my special birthday. Everything was amazing from arriving to sadly leaving special thank you to Adam our butler and the room boy for making it look beautiful on my birthday. This place is very special and will be returning .

Room Tip: The view is amazing from every villa.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled as a couple
DSalgado, Resident Manager at Adaaran Prestige Water Villas, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

Very big thanks for you and we hope you will come to celebrate more birthdays with us.

Please write us (rm.mir@adaaran.com.mv) if you will plan to come back, we will be more than happy to take care of you.

Reviewed January 3, 2013

There really is so much to say about this resort... totally 5 star, perfect in all fields. We really couldn't fault a thing. It was by far, better than the pictures, and it was all we expected from our first Maldives experience, and more!
We understand as first comers that there are probably 'better' islands in the maldives, which we cannot comment on. However, if it wasn't down to curiosity of visiting other islands, i would most definitely return here.
Our journey was a bit of a let down when we were made to wait 2 hours for our sea plane, and then to be told that our luggage wouldn't arrive until late afternoon... Even so, we were lucky we didn't need to wait any longer than that.
Our arrival was fantastic. Cold towels, a drink, and then taken to our wonderful room with our very own balcony and a bottle of champagne :)
Ali, our butler, was very pleasant and polite. He was helpful in all means. we were given a 30 minute spa treatment, an excursion, and a candlelight dinner on the beach as part of our all inc. We agreed our spa day and time with our butler, but he forgot to book us in until our very last day. as it was new years eve, and our last day, we had to opt out of the spa due to packing and late night events. Do make sure you book in advance to avoid any confusions. We also booked our excursion for a friday, however we were told on the day that it had been cancelled (which was also a shame).
However, it didn't dampen our mood at all, since the island was too good to leave!!
Food was fantastic. All of it was a la carte. we were lucky to be there for the christmas and new years dinner, which was creative flavours and fantastic presentation. hands down to the chef, he's simply amazing.
The great thing about the food was that it was light, healthy and fresh. The portions were just right for my husband but far too much for me! As a red meat lover, I didn't enjoy it quite as much as other dishes, maybe because they are imported from other countries, but you can't go wrong with chicken or fish. The only issue with the restaurant were the smokers. It was just horrible to wake up so early in the morning and sit at the restaurant deck to take in some fresh air, only for a couple to sit next to you and light a cigarette. It really was a put off, and i wish they could just make a seating area separate for smokers, or ban smokers from the restaurant altogether! It really isn't fair for non-smokers who were forced to become passive smokers during breakfast lunch and dinner. :(
The beach was fantastic. The weather superb. Snorkelling was soooo much fun. We got to see herons catching fish from our water villa stairs, and under water we saw sting rays, baby sharks, small and large jellyfish, and all sorts of colourful fish deeper in. There is quite a bit of dead coral but it is all growing back and the resort are very sensitive about people stepping on any.
The water villas are spacious and extremely well decorated. It was a tad annoying that there wasn't enough sockets in the room, neither was it light enough after dark to see what you were doing whilst getting ready. Nevertheless, these are all minor details that one can cope. The villas were cleaned to perfection twice a day. Towels and mini-bar replenished at all times. Chocolates were left at our bedside table every evening. We were spoilt rotten!
The staff were fantastic. Thanks to Indigo the barman who had to pour endless amounts of Black Label for my husband. He was the highlight of our holiday and a pleasure to meet. Also a massive thanks to Muhammed for asking the chef to make me a special yoghurt with no bits every morning, and Ishan, Amcad and Suba for their hospitality and kindness. We will never forget you :)
So its sad to be home, but we know we'll be back :) and if you're going in the near future, damn, we are jealous!!!

Room Tip: All rooms are perfect. We stayed in 803. But rooms towards the 815-820 was near to the main pool and bar of Adaaran Select where loud music was played every night. could be an annoyance i believe as we could hear it from our room too.
1  Thank Tcemal

Firstly I really appreciate the time that you took writing all your experience.

I would like to comment as you I am a meat lover and at The prestige Water Villas restaurant we serve NZ Beef, but honestly the best that you can eat in Maldives is fish.

I am glad to know that you remember all the names of all the people who was taking care of you during your stay, I will pass your comments to them.

Please write us if you will plan to come back, we will be more than happy to take care of you.

Reviewed January 2, 2013

What can I say? This hotel is totally amazing, from the food and drink to the service it's totally mind blowing. Our butler Adam made our holiday even better. The all inclusive gold plan is fantastic.... I have been on many all inclusive holidays and this was a different league..... We felt like royalty.

Room Tip: We had room 809 and it was very private......... Mind you we did have 4 cockroaches visit us during our stay, but you are in a tropical place.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

I am very glad that you got an amazing experience with us. Regarding the cockroaches, we never had issues at The Prestige Water Villas, actually we have a Pest Control company based in our island and they really well maintain the island.

I will suggest to write me an email if you come back (rm.mir@adaaran.com.mv) and I will make sure that the next experience will be better (if can be possible), but definitely will be again amazing.

Regards.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

it defines our experience in Adaaran P W V. The place is incredibly beautifull, the service is perfect, and the food amazing!! We decided Maldives as our honeymoon trip, and I guarantee that we could not have chosen a better place.
The room is wonderful, our butler was a dear, the restaurant is super nice and the food is quite varied, no buffet, all a la carte. VERY EXCLUSIVE PLACE!!!
And what about Maldives .. the most beautiful place in the world!!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

I am very glad to know that we really got the WOW effect with you, that is the reason that all of us are here, to have this effect to every single guest.

Reviewed December 16, 2012

I travelled with my Husband to Meedupparu Resort in August 2010 as it was my Husbands 50th Birthday. We stayed for a total of Seven days in the Adreean prestige villas. We can only say that from the moment you enter the gates you feel special and that nothing would ever be too much trouble to all the friendly staff who looked after us.
We were introduced our own Butler Ali, who made us very welcome, he then took us to our Water Villa where we had a bolltle of Champagne on ice waiting for us. The Villa was lovely, it has a Queen size bed which was very comfortable. The bathroom was very spacious and towels were changed twice per day( 12 Towels in total)
You have your own access from the veranda down into the clear blue water, which you never get fed up of looking at the beautiful colours of the fish.
Service provided by Ali the Butler was none intrusive, but when needed was at your service at the touch of a phone call. Any excursions or massages were booked by your Butler.
The Restarant must be one of our favourite memories as the food was delicious, also the wine was of good standard and plentiful. It was very enjoyable to sit outside at night and look up to sky full of stars which I have never seen as many before. The staff again in the Restarant were always making sure your needs were met to high standards. Also on one occasion I went to the Ladies room and the Maitre de had already opened the door for me to enter.

The one concern we had was that you could not get a cool drink by the pool without walking into the Restarant Area for a drink, it would be a good idea to have a bar situated nearer to the pool.
We had our own private beach with Luxurious sunbeds wich had thick foam pads on, as on the other half of the Island you lay on plastic

This was our first holiday in the Maldives and cannot wait until we return again, we have lovely memories of this stay.

I had taken banners and balloons which Ali spent some time decorating our Villa before we arrived and also had the chef bake a cake for my Husbands Birthday. Thank you Ali.

We enjoyed Snorkelling during the day and fine dining at night, not forgetting many cocktails after lunch.

Room Tip: Choose Water Villa in the middle.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled as a couple

Thank you very much for your review, even if is few years ago Ali still working with us and we are providing the same or even better experience. As you well explain The Prestige Water Villas is not just another hotel and our guest they don’t feel like a simple guest, all our team give personal service to every single room and all the team are who make the experience unforgettable.

I honestly hope to see you soon back at The Prestige Water Villas.

Regards.