Paradise Beach Resort and Camping
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
Paradise View Hotel(Paradise Beach)(Great Value!)
$113
$80
Hotels.com
Zephyros Hotel(Paraga)(Great Value!)
$107
Hotel Lady Anna(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$379
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Branco Mykonos(Platys Gialos)
$476
Mykonos Palace Beach Hotel(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$205
$107
TripAdvisor
Lyo Boutique Hotel(Paradise Beach)
TripAdvisor
Super Paradise Hotel(Paradise Beach)
San Giorgio(Paraga)
  • Beachfront
All reviewsthe busbeautiful paradisemykonos towngyrosstayed here for nightsclubsmirrorhillquadgreek
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 16, 2013

We are both 21 and 22 years old and this beach club is the most popular place to stay on the island for the atmosphere. Its the best for partying, meeting other young people and for being close to the club and the beach. Everyone stays here.
I would not stay anywhere else in Mykonos and would definately recommend the Bungalows which had a private bathroom, comfortable beds and airconditioning which is a must in the summer time.

1  Thank Stefani-Kristie
Reviewed September 13, 2013 via mobile

I understand that Mykonos is a huge tourist destination but this place was wayyy too overpriced. I stayed in a twin single cabin for 2 nights and it cost us each 30 euros (60 in total!) the shared bathrooms were filthy.. The lights didnt work in most of the cubicals and there was nothing to hang your stuff on in the showers.
The beach was lovely but they also charged you 6 euros just to lay on the beach beds! (Considering we were guests at the resort I thought that was ridiculous)
The bar was SO expensive. 12 euros for a drink (more expensive than the bars back home in Australia)
All the restaurants were quite good but all the staff were extremely rude. I only stayed here because I was with a tour group staying there.. But I definitley would not recommend it.

• Stayed: September 2013
1  Thank Eliseaashour
Reviewed September 4, 2013

My friend and I stayed in a bungalow in the camping section and it was extremely basic. Literally 2 beds in a little hot-box with no fan, and no privacy -- if you wanted to open the windows, the people in the bungalow next door were about 30 centimetres away and could stare directly into the room. The shared camping bathrooms were filthy.

The restaurant/bar area was pretty cool, if a little pricey, with a nice beach. You have to pay for wifi, and it's only available in the restaurant area. The location isn't great -- it's isolated on the other side of the island to the town separated by a 15 minute public bus trip. I would instead recommend finding a place in town on the other side of the island. And if you do stay here, it's worth spending a bit more money and getting a hotel room rather than staying in the camping section.

1  Thank Sally E
Reviewed September 1, 2013

My partner and I stayed here whilst on a bus about tour and had a great time. The rooms were basic but you get what you pay for. the room we booked had air conditioning and an en suite, the shower didn't have a curtain so the water went everywhere but we found this a lot in Greece, plus it is so hot it dries in no time. The beach is great, you can pay to use the sun beds or grab a spot on the sand (which is more like tiny stones) there are several bars on the sand as well as shops and places to eat and it is all reasonably priced too. I wouldn't recommend this place to anyone who wants peace and quiet because it is very loud and there are lots of people everywhere. I thought it was a great place to stay with a great atmosphere, we had lots of fun.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Lauren N
Reviewed September 1, 2013

Expect for the port, the island looks like a big garbage. Everybody seems to go there to destroy them up the harder they can and just passout on the beach or yell like teenagers. There was an orgy after the club. It is really disgusting. We rent a cabin, which was a box. There are two beds, and that's it. No water, no nothing. We spent 25 euros each person each night, which was the most expensive of my 3 weeks trip in Greece. I definitly not recommend it for those of you who are real human. But if you want to destroy yourself and act like a 10 years old with vodka, you will enjoy.

1  Thank FelixSeguin