Paradise Beach Resort and Camping
Lyo Boutique Hotel(Paradise Beach)(Great Value!)
$216
$176
Hotels.com
Hotel Lady Anna(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$375
Cancelon
  • Breakfast included
Branco Mykonos(Platys Gialos)
$444
$425
Petinos Beach Hotel(Platys Gialos)(Great Value!)
$260
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Pool
Paradise View Hotel(Paradise Beach)
Agoda.com
Super Paradise Hotel(Paradise Beach)
No availability for your dates from our partners
Acrogiali Beach Hotel(Platys Gialos)
No availability for your dates from our partners
All reviewsthe busbeautiful paradisemykonos towngyrosstayed here for nightsclubsmirrorhillquadgreek
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2012

I stayed here a few years ago whilst back packing aroud the greek islands. I actually came across the place by chance. It was a case of of the ferry & into a minibus with all the other back packers & off we went. My wife & I had a tent & pitched up when we got there. There was a shaded area but the ground was very hard. We spent two nights being kept awake by the high winds that the island sometimes gets so opted to rent one of the apartments the third night. It was clean, basic but quite. Slept like a lamb. Paradise beach is very lively, nudism is practiced & there is a big gay culture but if that doesnt bother you then its a great spot. My wife & I enjoyed the three days there but then moved on, it does get a bit full on, constant music etc. The old guy that owns it is called freddi, bit of a hippie. We ate breakfast on the beach every morning. If you like load music, dancing to all hours, nude people & a great beach then this is your stop. It is on the other side of the island away from the town. There is regular buses or you can rent a car.

• Stayed: May 2011, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Justin_Dreamz
Reviewed December 14, 2011

stayed in the huts but seriously it backpacker style you can expect all but they were clean and netted properly for mosquitos its not the greatest but deffinently not the worst the activitys were fun and

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled solo
1  Thank elle L
Reviewed September 13, 2011

We stayed in the 'beach huts' (a plaster box about 3 x 3 metres). Tonnes of mozzies, 1 powerpoint, lock on the door broke whilst we were there. For the price, I'm sure you could stay somewhere much better however the location is amazing. Bike rental guys were extremely rude. Toilet block was pretty feral although the showers were nice.

Room Tip: Pick the highest possible room. dont use the beach huts
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with friends
1  Thank timmy2323
Reviewed August 22, 2011

We had a 'beach cabin' which would have been ok for the price except for the following:
- Most guests were young, dunk/drugged and disorderly around the resort. (I am 24 and like to go clubbing etc but this place was a joke)
- There is a club (apparrently very very good one of the best in the world) at Paradise beach. You could hear the music all night which we knew about and did not mind. The problem was that you can hear guests selling/taking drugs and vomiting outside your room untill well into the next morning. There was also bashing on our door from people looking for drugs.
- For the beach cabin, there were shared bathrooms which would have been ok (not the nicest but if you are used to camping you will not mind). The problem was that the people, not guests, that were going to the club were allowed to use the same bathrooms. All the toilets were blocked and the place was filthy. For cheap accommodation, I do not expect very nice facilities but I do expect to be able to shower and go to the toilet! Even if the toilets were usable, I was too scared to leave my cabin to go without my boyfriend anyway.
- In the morning, there was violence between some clubbers and 'security guards'.

Needless to say, we left in the morning and did not return.

We are young people who like to have a good time and don't mind our accommodation being a bit dodgy but this place was rediculous.

If you are looking to go to Mykonos for a party, you can catch the bus to Paradise beach from Mykonos town and it runs all night into the morning for only 2 euros. I would recommend staying elsewhere and taking the bust to party here/ go to the beach

This was absolutely peak season and there were two nights that week with very famous DJ's playing there. It may be different at other times of the year, I don't know.

• Stayed: August 2011
2  Thank ssssaaarrraaahhh
Reviewed August 11, 2011

Be careful in communal shower blocks. While I was in the shower a local guy (not even staying in the camp ground) attempted to break the door down of the shower and attack me. He threaten me, yelling abuse for me to let him in. Luckily he didn’t manage to get in. Wasn’t dealt with by the hotel afterwards - nearly as well as this should have been. Thankfully I wasn’t travelling alone and had my boyfriend to sort him out! Police were only called as we insisted...........

• Stayed: June 2011, traveled as a couple