“should be No1 of 48”

Maldon Tandoori
Ranked #17 of 109 Restaurants in Maldon
Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Welcome to The Award Winning Maldon Tandoori Our restaurant was established by my brother and myself in 1987 following the vision of our father who had a passion for cooking. The main cuisine is Indian/ Bangladeshi. Being from Bangladesh we have great expertise in traditional home-made food and regularly promote Bangladesh nights bringing the authentic foods to our customers. We serve dishes made to customer's specific requirements, including anything from mild chicken Korma to hot and spicy chicken Naga. Our most popular dishes are Tandoori chicken Bhuna Balti and Tandoori King Prawn Jalfrezy Balti. We only use the finest king prawns from Bangladesh which are noted for their freshness and size. Many of our ingredients are sourced locally, although some specialist ingredients come from our suppliers in East London. We have many customers as friends at Maldon Tandoori and hope to make many more. We hope to see you soon.
Reviewed January 30, 2013

Had a meal here last Friday and the food was fantastic, probably the best Indian I've had. Tho the onion bhaji were a little bland and the Cobra beer a bit pricey, otherwise lovely.

1  Thank carlh248

Reviewed January 23, 2013

I think the best Indian/Bangladeshi meal I've ever had. The kind you remember and crave for weeks afterwards. Nice service too.

Reviewed January 22, 2013

After seeing maldon Tandoori's new king prawn grill with fried onion with chill peppers on facebook i ( which i found out is not on the menu yet) i could not resist eating there and ordering the dish.
i love all the ingredients anyway but the way they were fused together was an amazing food experience i will never forget. you probably think i am over reacting but if and when you try this dish i am sure you'll love it.
On top of this the brilliant atmosphere and service added to the whole experience.

Full marks to Maldon Tandoori.

Reviewed January 14, 2013

I have been here for dinner on separate occasions and have had a good time at maldon tandoori. The food selection is great. To top it off, the service here is excellent. I have heard that maldon tandoori (KHURZI LAMB) is tops but I have yet to try it

Reviewed December 18, 2012

New to the area I would recommend this restaurant to those who like to relax, eat excellent quality food from a vast choice of dishes on the menu and drinks at a reasonable price. This is accompanied by first class service from the staff who will bend over backwards to ensure you enjoy your meal.