“Great food could do with a refurb.”
Review of Bahn Fai - CLOSED

Bahn Fai
Cuisines: Thai
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

My husband took me here on Saturday night. The food was great as was the service but I felt the decor needed updating. I also found the chairs uncomfortable. Will always do well as its the only Thai restaurant in maldon.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

We prefer to eat in, but takeaway is good too! This family run restaurant is one of our favourites, and we do feel very lucky it is just around the corner! The vegetarian set menu is really good!

Reviewed August 31, 2012

Have eaten here over the last few years and found the food quite pleasant, well presented and the staff very attentive. On our last visit though the food was very disapointing. The chicken looked as though it had come out of a packet as it was so evenly and thinly cut. Has put me off going back which is a shame.

Reviewed July 30, 2012

Have only eaten in the resturant the once but have taken away often, result is the same, delicious food. The menu is varied and also has a good set menu, which is helpful if you are not familiar with Thai food.

1  Thank Frederick K
Reviewed July 24, 2012

We have been going to this restuarant for some years now and always go for my birthday and I have to say this is one of my most favourite places. The food is super along with the service and atmosphere. Have taken friends and family to Bahn Fai and have all enjoyed it and returned. Will be returning time and time again and would highly recommend. No better thia food anywhere else and take always just as good!

1  Thank Lisa M