Although this site is still up and coming, it was great, so peacfull and the staff were very helpfull. There was only about 20 lodges on site which made it better for us as we wanted peace. We would sit on the decking and watch all the rabbits, ducks and at night the 2 fox's that were living in the bush. We had a hot tub on the decking as well and it was great sitting in there at midnight with a glass of wine. Malden village is like something from the 1940's what a great little place to shop. Would go back anytime it was fab.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Warren Lodges is an idyllic rural retreat nestling in 360 acres of exquisite countryside and woodland within the Warren Golf and Country Club. Utterly in harmony with a natural environment that includes native grazing deer, this haven of peace and tranquillity unites glorious Constable Country with excellent access to central London in less than an hour - truly the best of both worlds. Design takes centre stage in these carefully considered and beautifully appointed lodges, with plentiful space and superb comfort complemented by windows that maximise the uninterrupted views. Or simply soak up the scenery al fresco from generous decks with sumptuous outdoor hot tubs. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Warren Lodges reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Herbage Park Hotel Maldon
- Warren Lodges Maldon, Essex