“Overall good pub meal”

Ranked #52 of 85 Restaurants in Port Talbot
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 11, 2013

I visited with my parents and fiance. The meals are not really cheap and are of average size, not huge but not really too small. my mum ordered a salad but when they brought it out they didnt have the dressing she had requested. This really should have been chrcked when order was placed. myself and my fiance had burger and these were nice. My dad had ham, egg and chips. This meal could have been slightly bigger. The actual pub was clean and well presented. We will b returnibg shortly to try the carvery breakfast.

Reviewed May 10, 2013

My partner and I went for a meal for his birthday service was excellent and good customer service, didn't wait long for our food. Food was lovely and so was our pint. would highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The carvery is very good value with plenty of meat to select from and lots of vegetables. This has a seperate area where children can play inside and outside. The main menu also has a fairly good choice. Try the gateaux if you cant eat it all you can take it home.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

Can get very busy and noisy at lunch time-better early evening.Carvery luke warm-when I had scampi-no tartare sauce any where in the building.!!!!!

Reviewed April 22, 2013 via mobile

a new venue for me but what a find. The variety of meals on offer is excellent and includes a carvery. The food was delicious and pipeing hot. Staff and ambiance very pleasent.excellent value for money. This is definatly on my list of places i would revisit. So after shopping why not treat yourself to lunch. You wont regret it ;-)