“Birthday haven”

Nino's Restaurant And Pizzeria
Ranked #9 of 33 Restaurants in Rawtenstall
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, Late Night, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Description: Ninos Rawtenstall, founded in 1986, is a Family-run, Authentic, Italian Restaurant. We pride ourselves on Great Service, Fantastic Italian Cuisine and a Gorgeous Venue that will keep you returning time after time...
Reviewed January 13, 2013 via mobile

I went for my birthday and also went last year. The waiters are attentive, the food is always great and generous portions, I love the live bands which add to the relaxed and entertaining atmosphere. Bit of a hot spot for Rossendalians and you always bump into people you know!

Reviewed January 6, 2013

Went to Ninos with my family, 2 adults and 2 kids.7 o'clock booking,went in already packed and buzzing guy in front hadn't booked was told 9 o'clock earliest next table!!.Ordered starters (cheese and garlic bread,and Mussels in saffron sauce for me.Was pleasantly surprised with the amount and flavour of the Mussels,served with two small crispy garlic breads.We all ordered pasta for main,2 bolognese,1 carbonara and I had Linguine with crab and prawn( all excellent).Daughters had hot chocolate pudding with ice cream,3 pints 3 cokes.£76 thought it was well with the money and would go again tonight if I had the money.I think most people would recommend Ninos to you,It has a very good reputation which I am not going to argue with,overall Great food,Great service,Reasonable price,great ambiance,Book though!!!!!!

1  Thank David H
Reviewed January 5, 2013

Although food is usually nice, staff are miserable and appear rushed off their feet. Do not make your visit welcoming and they rush you in and out as fast as they can. Decor is lovely, with piano and nice tables.
Toilets are nice and it has an open kitchen which is a bonus.
Wouldnt visit here for special occasion as they do not make a fuss of you or make visit memorable.
Food is nice, hot and good quality but portions are often on the smaller side with pastas and there is often lots of sauce and very little meat.
Very very overpriced food and drinks.

2  Thank FringeFace
Reviewed January 5, 2013

The food was fantastic I had steak which was cooked to perfection. It was very busy yet the staff always ensured my table had drinks etc. don't understand or believe the reviews which aren't so favourable !! We are a nation of moaners

1  Thank Kristen A
Reviewed December 30, 2012 via mobile

We visited Ninos a couple of months ago. We found the food to be overpriced and it appears that unless you're a regular customer the service is poor. We had to keep calling someone over for drinks and didn't even get offered parmesan cheese
/black pepper with our mains...there are much better Italians in Rossendale in our experience.

2  Thank Claire C