“Good food, poor service.”
Review of Vincenzo's - CLOSED

Vincenzo's
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Description: A new restaurant which has been packed to the doors since it opened and is well worth a visit.
Reviewed August 26, 2012

On entering the restaurant we were sat at our table, the drinks took quite a while to come after ordering and same with the food, waited quite a long time. The food was really nice, but was really disappointed with the time wait. After finishing the meal had to ask for the bill. Think this restaurant would benefit from having another waitress. Overall the food was nice but service very poor.

1  Thank karen l

Reviewed August 26, 2012

My parents and I have been coming to Vincenzo's since it opened and now my boyfriend my brothers boyfriend and my best friend all love the place too. It is a family run, friendly business set in a terrace, although small it isn't uncomfortable! The food is always amazing and the portions are man sized and very reasonably priced, Maria keeps front of house running smoothly and always makes everybody feel welcome and frankly anybody with a bad word to say must have a bad attitude because I have never ever had a problem and I have eaten here a lot! I would always suggest you book though! Also try the Tiramisu, bellisimo!

Reviewed August 23, 2012

A wonderful Italian restaurant that I would recommend to anyone. Top quality Italian cuisine excellent service and always busy which leads to an excellent atmosphere. Our little midweek indulgence whenever we fancy because we live within walking distance. Keep up the good work

Reviewed August 16, 2012

The best spaghetti vongole in the world, Cenzo Maria and Mick have really got this place running like a fine clock, great atmosphere, great food and great company, a true taste of Southern Italy!

Reviewed August 14, 2012

This place is a never ever again the staff are horrid and unbeliveable Rude well for a start when asking for drinks you might have to ask about four hundred times untill they actually get them you yes the food is okay not the best but the atmosphea is as nasty and disrepectful as the staff there was 7 if us between us wr had 5 pastas 2 pizzas 12 fizzy drinks like lemomade and ask for 5 TAP WATERS which are ment to be free when it came to the bill the horrid staff started to shout at my friends mum the bill payer saying we asked for bottled water when we clearly asked for tap in the end she made her pay more money witch i found so unreal that they made a hufe argument over bloody water all for one i and all ofbus we NEVER EVER BE RETURNING DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY

6  Thank chezcaseno1