“Cozy place and nice staff... but food?”
Review of Al pino nero

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed August 12, 2018 via mobile

The place is pleasant and welcoming alike the staff which is very caring but the food is way below expectations... pizza was hard to bite and the topping was in my opinion, passed over. I am giving a positive opinion just for the staff as food is to avoid

Date of visit: August 2018

Reviewed August 6, 2018 via mobile

Is a topically restaurant to eat in lignano pineta, pizza, pasta, even the service is good, but if you check the menu is full with asterisks what means is not fresh (even the beef) is frozen. Otherwise is a nice place to have a bite.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed July 16, 2018 via mobile

I went here with the Indonesian 3x3 Basketball team just a couple days ago. I ordered the spagetthi aglio olio(probably mispelled it) and it tasted really really good! Not only that, the service was super amazing as well! Got to meet the owner and she is very friendly. I would definitely come back here the next time I go to Lignano. Highly recommend this place either you go with friends or with family!

Date of visit: July 2018
1  Thank Agassi G
Reviewed June 21, 2018

I returned to Lignano with my Mum and went straight back to Pino Nero. We ate here everyday during our 12 day stay. Wow!! Everything we tried was so authentic, tasty and generous. Really do not know what Maciej C is on about...he clearly does not know what good food tastes like. Sea food, especially is out of this world and you can tell the oil is changed frequently. Starters,desserts..everything was in abundance and fresh. The staff were very friendly, accomodating and spoke many languages. The owners, Andrea and the lovely Stef made sure every customer was greeted and happy. Lovely service. You may have to wait a little when extra busy but at least you know the food is fresh...not many restaurants cook the pasta when ordered! Spotless everywhere from kitchen to toilet..excellent prices. We will definitely be back...Thank you Pino Nero for another memorable holiday!!

Date of visit: June 2018
1  Thank antonella d
Reviewed May 25, 2018 via mobile

We visited lignano for a day  & we had a real Italian home cooking, I still remember the taste of the pasta I had  with fresh & generous quantity of  sea food & delicious tomato sauce, also we tried the veg. pizza & other pasta & fish all  perfectly cooked.
 The bounce points  were that  the staff speak perfect English her name Stefania .
The service was fast, very clean inside out( service/ cooking area & toilets). This is the best pasta with sea food ever had , it make my mouth water every time i think of it.

Date of visit: May 2018