All reviews stayed here great shower boutique style hotel railway station bread croissants winter geneva heater town
Selected filters
Reviewed September 18, 2015

We had a 1 night stay here in August and it was a very enjoyable stay. The staff were so welcoming and helpful with everything we asked about.
We booked a night here as it was close to the starting point of our tour. It turned out to be a very good choice of hotel and location for us as Domodossola is a lovely town surrounded by mountains.
I would love to go back and stay here again and spend more time exploring this area.
The rooms we had were bright, clean and spacious. The included breakfast was well stocked with everything anyone would want for breakfast. The wifi was fast and free. The bathroom was stocked with nice bathroom products.
An excellent hotel in an top location with lovely staff and an great restaurant. I loved this hotel !

Date of stay: August 2015
1  Thank Kate T
Reviewed August 27, 2015

family hotel very good, all the staff very friendly and very lovable.
typical Italian breakfast, and the coffee machine, really satisfying.
the new rooms are comfortable.
so check inn and check out, very fast.
All the staff tries to help you, to make you spend a good stay. I recommend it.

Room tip: Normal room
Date of stay: August 2015
Reviewed May 26, 2015

We spent one night here last week. The entire staff is courteous and friendly. Room 303 was bright and well equipped. Buffet breakfast is very nice and the restaurant has a covered terrace. Prices are reasonable and the food is excellent.

Date of stay: May 2015
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
1  Thank Ivano62
Reviewed September 26, 2014

We came into Italy on the train from Geneva and decided to stop here for the night. Found this hotel right away, you can't miss it from the train station. Very good service, breakfast and accommodations. This is a small town with maps showing the hiking trails around the region. I liked the center and would have liked to stay longer if the weather had been clearer.

Date of stay: September 2014
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
3  Thank mrsdagle
Reviewed September 11, 2014

I visited this hotel many years ago with my family when travelling by car through Italy. The hotel had a very personal touch. Good standard in the rooms and the only thing our family was really missing, was aircondition in the rooms due to very hot summer and hopely they have it today. Secure parking on the inner yard of the hotel or in the carage. If I would be travelling by car around Domodossola, I would visite the hotel again. I do remember that it was that time even recommended by some European Car drivers Associations.
The hotel had very personal dekorations inside and I still remember a very old Bicycle with one Big front wheel and a small rear wheel standing in a corner of a corridoor inside the hotel.

Room tip: The big conner room against inner yard on the upper floors was perfect to have windows open the whole night in the summer.
Date of stay: October 2013