“Great find through Trip Advisor”

B Restaurant alla Vecchia Pescheria
Ranked #1 of 33 Restaurants in Murano
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Families with children, Business meetings, Bar scene, Scenic view
Dining options: Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed May 30, 2013

My family and I arrived in Murano around lunch time, and we were very glad we found this place on Trip Advisor. It's within walking distance of the first water bus stop from main Venice.

We came in around noon and were immediately seated at one of the outdoor tables. When our order arrived, we had so many plates that our small table was getting overcrowded, so we asked if we could put some of the unneeded items on the empty table next to us. We were taken aback when the waiter said "no." "Oh, No," I thought, not another rude restaurant experience. It turned out he had his little rules he had to follow, but he accommodated us around that, and was very fast and courteous enough to us the rest of our meal.

The food was awesome! My wife had the set "menu of the day", which included a pasta dish and grilled chicken. Her pasta and chicken came out very delicious. (I've heard that it takes a great chef to really do justice to grilled chicken as it can too easily turn tasteless and dry in the hands of an unskilled cook.)

I ordered one of the random pasta dishes with some type of seafood -- not expecting much. But it was absolutely delicious.

Price was typical by Venetian standards -- a bit high when compared to similar restaurants in Rome, but well worth the dining experience that my family received.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,452)

Reviewed May 27, 2013

My daughter and I found this restaurant by chance while on a day trip to Murano. I need a gluten free diet and this is alway a concern when eating out. This restaurant was fantastic! The waiter knew exactly what I was talking about and made me feel completely comfortable when he said they had gluten free pasta and would "tell the chef to put the other burner on", so I knew that he knew the importance of non contamination! The meal was delicious. My daughter, who is not gluten free, had a delicious pizza. Very good food and very well priced. Go there!

1  Thank Lorraine A
Reviewed May 21, 2013

My husband and I found B Restaurant all Vecchia Pescheria quite unexpectedly when we were walking through the sidewalks of Murano. This was by far the best restaurant we found during our three week trip to Europe. The food both tasted fantastic, and it was visually and artfully appealing as well. All of this and at a very reasonable price! I had the Langostinos and they were prepared perfectly. I would make the trip from Seattle to Murano just to go back to this restaurant. If you are in Venice, take the boat to Murano and enjoy the food at this fantastic little restaurant, you won't be disappointed!

Reviewed May 17, 2013 via mobile

I think this restaurant was better than any of the places I went to in venice. The food was great the price was good and the staff was very friendly. All around a good experience.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

The first stay at the B Restaurant alla Vecchia Pescheria
was not enough to taste all interesting things on the menu, so we decided to go there a second time!
The atmosphere was pleasant, the staff friendly and respectuous and a veru nice menu with a lot of seafood in a modern way.
All the seafood if fresh and you taste it.
Very good ratio price/quality.

And don't forget to taste their tiramisu at the end!!!!