“Great hotel”
Review of Super 8 Innisfail

Super 8 Innisfail
Ranked #2 of 5 Hotels in Innisfail

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Victoria, Canada
Reviewed April 21, 2014

We came from Victoria and saw hotel on highway, so came in. Its a newly refurbished
motel, sure its clean and nice. But the owner the asian lady is rude and was blasting
to her staff in breakfast room in front of us. We did not finished the breakfast and
left and felt bad. Hope she does not keep it up or she sure will not regain customer
like us.

• Stayed April 2014, traveled with family
Grande Cache, Canada
Reviewed April 5, 2014

I have stayed at this hotel many times while working, and always had excellent service from check in staff and lounge girls. The rooms are clean and comfortable. I noticed on my last stay they had added sausages to the breakfast, real nice! on my last morning there I was sitting in the breakfast area with a bunch of other workers. the place was packed and pretty busy, but the breakfast lady was doing a fine job, she was friendly and took time to talk to the guys. then a new Asian lady came in and that's when things got real bad. She started to verbally attack this regular girl and totally disrespected her in front of the whole breakfast crowd. We all stopped eating and the place went quiet. You could tell this poor girl was embarrassed, and very upset, but she didn't say anything. She eventually left without saying a word. I can tell you that every guy sitting there was pretty peeved off at what we just all witnessed.they left food on their plates and left for work. and so did I. I hope the manager sees this and does something about it! hope nobody else is treated this bad in front of people like this girl was. if the new lady was having a bad day, best you stay home and not take your bad mood out on your co-workers. or maybe she better take a class on how to treat people??

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Christa L, General Manager at Super 8 Innisfail, responded to this review, April 11, 2014
Thank you for taking the time to post a review. We thank you for your continued support. I do however, deeply apologize for the unprofessional behavior you witnessed on your last stay. I do not support such behavior, nor will I tolerate any continued behavior of this nature. We look forward to your next visit, and thank you again!
Black Diamond, Canada
Reviewed April 2, 2014

I needed to book several rooms for an executive meeting. Previous locations for these annual meetings were all full. The person taking the reservation was very helpful and helped set up dinner arrangements in the attached restaurant. The rooms we stayed in were very neat and clean. The breakfast was very tasty (the sausages actually were delicious as were the coffee and orange juice - not often that happens) and the attendant was the most pleasant and helpful of any that I have experienced anywhere in Canada or the USA. The bed was very comfortable. I wish my bed at home was as good.

The restaurant offered our small group the use of their private room for our meeting at no charge. The meeting went later than the restaurant was open but the excellent service continued until we were done.

The motel and restaurant went through renovations recently. The electrical system seems to need a bit of work yet. Plugging in my printer in my room blew the circuit breaker.

We'll be back next year.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business
Christa L, General Manager at Super 8 Innisfail, responded to this review, April 3, 2014
Thank you so much for taking the time to post such a wonderful review of Super 8 Innisfail. I am thrilled that your stay and dining experiences were enjoyable and comfortable. Your comments are very important and help us to ensure that every guests stay is a Super one! We would be honored to be of service to you again, and we look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Innisfail
Days Inn Innisfail
#2 of 29 in Red Deer
Motel 8
Motel 8
#5 of 5 in Olds

Been to Super 8 Innisfail? Share your experiences!