“great place in Red Deer area”

Econo Lodge Inn & Suites
Ranked #4 of 5 Hotels in Innisfail
Reviewed May 10, 2010

A great place to stay in Innisfail, accomodated every need we had, very friendly front desk and owner. We would recommend this motel even if you wanted something in Red Deer (10 minutes away).

Close to food & gas.

For a more senic route take Highway 2A.

• Stayed: May 2010, traveled as a couple
4  Thank rd_lawrence

Reviewed February 4, 2010

I stayed with Innisfail Econoldge.
Very nice & friendly staff. Nice decor, beds very confortable
clean bathroom and clean rooms. breakfast was superb
with waffles, cereals, toast, juice, variety of tea, they even
allowed my puppy, and have smoking rooms too.
High speed internet and nice Tv. Found to be BEST with
the price of 69.99. Can not go wrong.

• Stayed: February 2010, traveled on business
4  Thank artAlberta
Reviewed October 27, 2009

Railroad tracks right behind the motel, so I can just imagine if I stayed a different night, but that night I didn't hear the train, it was the thin walls that was a problem. I complained to the front desk to no avail. I looked online before booking and the rooms looked O.K and when I got there they were so small which is not good because I am clausterphobic. Ask to see a room before renting!

Stayed: July 2009, traveled on business
1  Thank Jsm988
Reviewed May 23, 2009

I spent a few days at the motel the ,staff was very helpful
the rooms were clean ,close to everything in town
the breakfast was a bonus....for the money it was well worth it.
check it out you will be impressed.

• Stayed: May 2009, traveled as a couple
1  Thank caperfan
Reviewed May 14, 2009

was not looking for a 5 star hotel but one that would provide a clean room shower and small fridge that was all provided with a smile the staff was polite and courtious, breakfast could have been more elaborate especialy when you travel but was OK

• Stayed: April 2009, traveled solo
Reviewed March 24, 2009

We had a group booking for a couple of nights and manager added charges to all of our group after not saying anything before we left. Very shaddy not to mention hotel itself is a dump and very rundown for claiming they are new.

Continental breakfast is a joke.

Overall STAY AWAY

Stayed: March 2009
1  Thank tthomas24
innisfaileconolodge, Public Relations Manager at Econo Lodge Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 23, 2011

Hello,

My name is Marcus I am the new Public Relations Manager at the Econolodge and would like to say that I am very sorry to hear that you have had a bad stay previously with us. I cannot say for certain as to why their are extra charges placed on your credit card, however if you wish we would love to be able to rectify the problem with you.

Thanks,

Marcus

Also consider these accommodations in or near Innisfail
Days Inn Innisfail
#5 of 5 in Olds
Motel 6 Innisfail AB
Motel 6 Innisfail AB
#1 of 5 in Innisfail

Been to Econo Lodge Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!