“First Time!”
Review of Foodshion Garden

Foodshion Garden
Cuisines: Chinese
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Foodshion Garden is a fully licensed Chinese & Thai restaurant and takeaway in Market Drayton. Previously known as the New Ambrosia, we are now under a new management team since October 2017.
Reviewed July 4, 2012

We took two friends and had a Set Menu for Four People. Thoroughly enjoyed it, with nothing left on the plates! Staff very friendly. Would go again.

Reviewed May 25, 2012

This is a nice Chinese restaurant that serves good food in nice surroundings at reasonable prices.

Reviewed April 3, 2012

We have only had take out from ambrosia. So i can only rate it on the food. I used to adore chinese food but for some reason i went off it a bit. Some friends suggested we try ambrosia. The food is fantastic and travels well for a takeaway and the menu is extensive. I really enjoy the food from here and it has restored my love for chinese food. It is rare to find amazing food of a such a high quality in a small market town. I can recommend the sweet chilli crispy chicken and the vegetable chow mein is delicious.

Reviewed January 1, 2012

I have used both Ambrosia's restaurants and takeaway servicea number of times. The food is ok but beware of the takeaway service as this can be poor. They oftern miss items which have been ordered so make sure you check you have all your order before you leave with your takeaway. The latest was on christmas eve when I ordered a takeway from myself and my family. Before I left the restaurant I checked they have put the pancakes in the box (as they had forgot them twice brefore) just to realise when I got home (3 miles away) that they had forgotton to put one of the main meals in the takeaway box. I understand that this can happen but this has happened to me regularly. I probably would have not bothered writing this review if it was not for the rude response I had receieved when I rang up to state they had forgotton an item. When I drove back to the restaurant to pick the item up there was no sorry, they made me feel like it was my fault for not ordering the item in the first place. I later checked the price list I had picked up at the same time and they had charged me for the item they had forgotton to put in. So to conclude takeaway food ok but check you have all your order before you leave!

Reviewed December 21, 2011

We visited for a family meal, and luckily had booked beforehand. The service was attentive but not overly so, but the food was excellent. We did not have to wait long for the starters to arrived and the gaps between main and dessert were just right. All in all very reasonably priced and will definately come again.