We really enjoyed our overnight stay in March 2013. The falls were gorgeous and we were very happy with our room. We highly recommend you stay in a room with king size bed overlooking falls. Well worth the extra money. It was extremely relaxing to fall asleep with the sound of the waterfall next to us. The room was very clean and the bed was very comfy. It had a real homey atmosphere and we did not feel like we were staying in a hotel, but rather a home away from home. The food was exceptional and the service was fantastic. Everyone was extremely friendly and eager to please. I enjoyed a massage at the spa and it was fantastic. Very clean and the sound of the falls was a nice touch. We are planning to make this a yearly experience for us. Make sure you bring your bathing suit for the outdoor hot tub and good walking boots for hiking trails just steps away from inn.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the historic charm of our heritage country inn set on 24 acres with the Gatineau Park. Capture the warmth of true Quebec hospitality within spectacular scenery. Indulge yourself and be pampered in our full-service spa, a truly serene retreat featuring: outdoor hot tubs, our new dreamweaver outdoor massage tent on the river's edge, and our river pool. Our hotel dining rooms and charming fireplace lounge are nestled next to the gurgling waters of the LaPeche river and the 28' MacLaren Falls. 24 Acres tucked-away within Gatineau Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and Hotwire so you can book your Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wakefield Mill Hotel Wakefield
- Wakefield Mill Inn And Spa
- Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa Quebec