Supper was well presented, and Marc was a great waiter, both my wife and I took the Lobster, Trout, Shrimp trio, we were both disappointed that it came with one shrimp, a very small piece of trout , a piece of lobster tail, and that was all that was on the plate, no vegetables or rice at all.
Vegetables would have made it perfect, we left the table still very hungry.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Savor the historic charm of our heritage country inn set on 24 acres with the Gatineau Park. Capture the warmth of true Quebec hospitality within spectacular scenery. Indulge yourself and be pampered in our full-service spa, a truly serene retreat featuring: outdoor hot tubs, our new dreamweaver outdoor massage tent on the river's edge, and our river pool. Our hotel dining rooms and charming fireplace lounge are nestled next to the gurgling waters of the LaPeche river and the 28' MacLaren Falls. 24 Acres tucked-away within Gatineau Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Agoda, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Booking.com, Hotwire, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Wakefield Mill Hotel Wakefield
- Wakefield Mill Inn And Spa
- Moulin Wakefield Mill Hotel & Spa Quebec