I was always a little afraid of the 'gastrnomie' restaurant as I think the inside decoration is not what it should be! Have tried it last year, went back a few times this year but always on the 'suberbe' terrace with fantastic views...so yesterday it was inside as it was too cold outside! the quality of the lunch was very good, 35euros is a nice quality/price,service was professional, and well, inside it is ok also!not as nice as outside, still think it is too cool, some 'emotion' should come in, may be only some superbe curtains! with some 'flair' ! not so ''Swiss''! the room where you can drink an apero is like if a 'bomb' with chairs and tables has exploded! But , the restaurant is one of the best in the region!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coquillade Village, Hotel Relais & Chateaux, Gastronomy, Spa, Vineyard, Cycling. Situated in the Natural Park of the Luberon in Provence, near Gordes and Roussillon, our domain will offer you a unique experience. Exceptional rooms and suites, 3 restaurants (Gourmet, Bistrot and Ristorante), a luxury 1500 m2 Coquillade Spa, wine-tourism activities, and a unique BMC cycling center. For an unforgettable stay and total bliss... ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Cheap Tickets, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Otel, Agoda, Booking.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Coquillade Village reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- La Coquillade - Demeure De Prestige Hotel Gargas
- Coquillade Village Gargas, France