Open today: 8:30 AM - 7:00 PM
Review Highlights
Snorkeling with sea turtles

I wasn't sure what to expect but based on the reviews I was hoping that it'd be good and it turned... read more

Reviewed January 29, 2020
RenaC_from_BC
Hong Kong, China
via mobile
Family snorkel Shigara beach

My 6yo son and I joined a snorkel tour (4 people total plus Mitsu-San the guide) at Shigara beach... read more

Reviewed May 22, 2019
Sarahjmacg
via mobile

See what travelers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed July 9, 2017 via mobile

My wife and I participated in the tour guided by Mr. Mitsu San. It was the first time both my wife and I tried snorkeling. It turns out to be a unforgettable experience that both of us enjoyed very much!!! We joined both snorkeling and the limestone cave tours. You will see a number of sea turtles swimming around you (very close to you!!!), and plenty of corals and other beautiful marine creatures. In the limestone tour, you will see a huge jellyfish-like lime stone and can clime to see more beautiful limestones. Plenty of fresh water runs very fast in the limestone cave that cools you down. It's exciting and you will be amazed by all of these beautiful natural creatures.
The tour was perfect because we had Mr. Mitsu San as our leader. He speaks both Japanese and English, is very professional, knowledgeable and helpful. I would also say he is a professional photographer. I am going to post some pictures here to support my claim.

Date of experience: July 2017
Sea-Melt-Thanks, オーナー at Sea Melt, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2017

Thank you for great comments, it was so impressed!

And also,thanks for some pictures!!

Reviewed May 23, 2017

Not only Mitsu-san speaks English, he is great in photography & spotting Sea turtles. He explained well on safety for kayaking & snorkelling. We really had a great day, great weather & witness the tones of Blue in Miyako. He tried his best to get us to the places we wanted and share the history of Miyako. Thank you so much for today & we love the video

Date of experience: May 2017

Thank you for the participants of Sea-Kayaking tour!!
Hope see you in next time!!

Reviewed September 3, 2016 via mobile

We booked the sea turtle/coral fish/pumpkin limestone cave tour and it was amazing! He knew where the turtle was and where to find the corals and the fishes. Miyakojima is the most beautiful island I have ever been to. Highly recommended! Plus he speaks English and he has a great personality!

Date of experience: August 2016
1  Thank Travelingpanda1225
Sea-Melt-Thanks, オーナー at Sea Melt, responded to this reviewResponded September 30, 2016

Thank you for the comment!! I'm very glad to hear of it,and you've liked Miyako Island!!

Reviewed May 8, 2016 via mobile

Highly recommend Sea Melt - a one-man operator who speaks Japanese and English. We went during golden Week. We saw turtles and did the pumpkin cave and some snorkeling. The trip was amazing for turtles. Cave was also really awesome and unexpected. Also went to a nice cafe for very authentic miyakosoba, topped off with ice cream and a fruit and flower park at the end of the day.

You either join the tour by following the guide in your rental car or pay a little extra to ride in the guide's car if you don't have a car.

Everything about this day tour was perfect. Well worth it.

Date of experience: May 2016
Sea-Melt-Thanks, オーナー at Sea Melt, responded to this reviewResponded May 12, 2016

Thank you for tour participation of Sea Melt tour!!
We truly did enjoy to explore in Miyako Island at that day,I really hope that Miyako Island ''Sick'' is improved,hahaha...(^^)v

Reviewed July 21, 2015

Thank you for a wonderful day, the day was made special for me not by the great things that we did or saw, nor by the well organised and run timetable but by your kindness and support to my family who had never been snorkelling before. They were all made to feel comfortable, you provided suitable equipment and showed great patience, all of which invigorated my boys for the day. Would love to go again!

メルトツアーに参加しました。最高の思い出となり、宮古島大好きになりました。
海亀、海へび、大量の魚に洞窟探検、全て網羅した気がします。また遊びに行きます!

Date of experience: July 2015

Thank you for the heartful comments!! Hope see you next time!