All reviewsthe reservebraai areawarm jacuzzibig fireplacepre orderstunning viewsget awayfishing rodspeace and tranquilityworking orderon arrivalfriends or familysecond homebeansrecommend this placewatching the sunsetan absolute treat
Reviewed April 7, 2015 via mobile

We booked for a simple easter getaway and saw some reviews to this place and thought this could work for us.
We arrived a little early on Friday and Adri was very helpful to accommodate us early into the chalet.
When we arrived we were greeted very warmly and the chalet had some citrus fruit and just awesome ground coffee which we could use for the weekend.
The decor was superb and the braai areas were so convene indoors and outdoor.
The jacuzzi was set up for us and the hammock was just in the right place for an afternoon of total relaxation.
My son also enjoyed the canoe on the dam.
We got far more than we bargained for as one is in the mountains but have the luxury and convene of a home away from home.
We stayed at botter Blom chalet and the views were just awesome and the convenience of getting into town was very easy.
Can recommend this place to any one or family needing a relaxing and quiet weekend.

Stayed: April 2015, traveled with family
1  Thank Mustafa A
Reviewed March 22, 2015

Our visit to Wolfkop Nature Reserve was truly amazing. On arrival, the place was ready, keys in the door. The chalet “Harpuis” was clean, comfortable and spacious. Four star quality accommodation. Well managed by email and phone communication - minimal fuss. Breath-taking views, very peaceful and just simply incredible. Peace and tranquility was what we wanted and that is what we got. We enjoyed the serenity and peacefulness. The canoe on the dam was great fun. We went to Wolfkop to celebrate my wife’s birthday. What a celebration it was. Highly recommended. Definitely something we will remember. We will definitely visit again in future. It is excellent for recharging your batteries.

Stayed: March 2015, traveled with friends
Reviewed March 17, 2015

You may see that their ratings are quite acceptable but that is only if you do not stay in Hapuishuis because that is an absolute hive. It is filthy and unfinished from aircon wires hanging out at back of the house,sheets and bedding filthy,micowave still covered in fat from previous visitors etc etc My stay was in 2014 and Werner promised that he would fix up the place but now I see in Dec 2014 and Jan 2015 he is using the same excuses as he did with us.The only reason I have done this review is because I saw it on Groupon Deals and it boasted a 4 star on Trip Adviser and I sent Werner a personal e mail to answer me but failing that I would publish this to protect the consumer. . Always read the Poor and Terrible reports on Trip Adviser to get the true value because the owner will answer and then you can decide for yourself.

• Stayed: September 2014, traveled as a couple
4  Thank NeilMar2014
Reviewed January 23, 2015

The service and amenities were excellent, and a perfect launchpad to explore the region. Would thoroughly recommend to anyone looking for a relaxing weekend break to explore this magnificent and underrated part of the country

• Stayed: December 2014
Reviewed January 15, 2015

I've stayed at Wolfkop several times over the past year and have enjoyed each and every stay. It's a gorgeous, idyllic place that always entices us back. The river is picturesque and the distance from Cape Town is so easy that it's always great for a weekend up.

• Stayed: January 2015, traveled with friends