All reviews nice restaurant nice pool pros cons luxury
Reviewed January 21, 2018

Located in a middle class neighborhood overlooking big ugly high rises and far from everything. They are trying with the beautiful decoration in the restaurant and patio. rooms look bigger than they really are because of the very high ceiling, they are nice. Nice pool and a small jaccouzzi No gym. Only "luxury" hotel in the area. No tourists in that hotel or town.

Room tip: Im not sure. My room had no view and the street noise.
Date of stay: January 2018
  • Trip type: Traveled with friends
1  Thank AlbertoMay
Reviewed July 22, 2017 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for two nights on a business trip.

Pros:
Nice amenities, great service and a very very nice restaurant. The ambience is very relaxing.

Cons:
This hotel is generally for couples and unfortunately I could hear what the couple next door was doing :) so, it would help if they could in any way improve their acoustics.

Still highly recommended! A nice break from cookie cutter hotels.

Date of stay: July 2017
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed December 9, 2016 via mobile

Nice hotel with nice nature..nice pool and jakuzzi. People are ok there. You can visit it and stay there you will have a good time thats for sure . Everything is close to the hotel . We were there with our pet

Date of stay: December 2016
Trip type: Traveled with friends
Reviewed April 18, 2016 via mobile

Absolute gem! I always use trip advisors top ten in local area and use one, this hotel made me bother to create an account so that I could start reviewing. jewel in the crown comes to mind. Beautiful boutique hotel. Staff were some off the friendliest I've met and very helpful. Rooms are beautifully decorated with everything you need inside from flip flop and dressing gowns to iPod nano, Bose speaker for fone and Apple TV! So impressed with the place. Great price as well just makes me upset I can't stay for more than one night. You won't be disappointed

Date of stay: April 2016
Trip type: Traveled on business
Reviewed February 8, 2016

I only had just over 24 hours at this hotel, but it is wonderful. Welcomed with a glass of Fizz and staff can't do enough for you. Room was very special with it's own decking area and hot tub bath. Restaurant for dinner had an extensive menu and breakfast equally the same.

Staff very frirendly and most spoke English. A romantic little gem, will definitely go back when I have more time.

Date of stay: February 2016