“Very good value”

Dining options: Reservations
Amstelveen
“Very good value”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

I recently visited Bucci for the first time with a group of family members who had all been there before and were enthusiastic about it. They were right; I was favorably impressed. Nice ambience and décor, and a very interesting menu that is fairly priced to boot. No wonder that the place was packed to the gills on a weeknight with people waiting to get in. I also thought that the prices were quite reasonable considering that you get a good salad or soup included with a high-quality, ample main course. My veal Romana was not the lightest of dishes (there was a fair bit of cheese), but it was delicious and the veal was tender enough to cut with a fork. The other dishes that our group had looked appealing too. Service was a little over-familiar at times (I don’t think you should address female customers as “honey”) but efficient. The wine list was not cheap but had a lot of interesting choices. All in all, this restaurant gives excellent value and I would come here again.

• Visited December 2011

Shelby Township, Michigan
“Incredible Meal With Fantastic Service”
Reviewed November 10, 2011

We enjoyed a wonderful Italian meal on a recent Saturday night. We had previously made reservations and the restaurant was quite crowded. The menu offered a wide array of selections and daily specials which we enjoyed completely (Mushroom Risotto, Veal Parm, Pasta Fresca w/ Shrimp, LInguine w/Calms). Service was impeccable with a sincerety you don't often find these days. There's an open kitchen w/bar seating and active owners who truly care about their guests' dining experience. Definitely recommend!

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank HMRoch
Ames, Iowa
“Good service, food beautifully presented and very good.”
Reviewed June 22, 2011

We arrived early in the evening and were seated promptly. Our service started late because they were obviously training someone new but never revealed that. Once service started, it was efficient and timely. Our food was excellent in taste and presentation. We were offered appetizers and a wine list but we didn't choose that. The entries were on the "just right" to "too much" size but carry-out containers were offered. I would returen and would recommend it to a friend.

• Visited May 2011
“First visit...a little disapointed”
Reviewed December 23, 2010

Friendly staff. Asked for water and got a whole bottle. Did not realize we were getting that. Meals were swiched. Husband served my dinner. It was seafood,which he is alergic to. Glad he did not take a bite! We did like our meals. I had the seafood trio,it was absolutely wonderful!!! Husband had veal ramono,which he liked. No canelloni on menu! Was a bit surprised at that. Might try again.

Detroit, Michigan
“A little undiscovered piece of Italy...”
Reviewed August 9, 2010

My husband found this place on the internet. We were encouraged to come as we were, make reservations and come early to avoid the crowd. We showed up at 5:30 with my husband, myself and my 9 year old son. We were greeted by the hostess and quickly seated. What a meal! The service was incredible and so beautiful. We ordered glasses of wine and also were encouraged to order an appetizer. When our drinks appeared, they were brought to the table by 3 waitstaff at the same time. Our appetizer, the calamari, was served to us by our wonderful waiter by placing it on each of our individual plates. The entrees were fantastic. The chef had even gone out of his way to make a Spongebob in sauce on my son's plate! When we declined dessert, our waiter asked my son if he liked chocolate. He then brought out a hazelnut, chocolate gelato parfait and 3 spoons for us to share. It was his way of welcoming us into the restaurant! Although we hadn't mentioned it, it was our wedding anniversary and this place definitely made it special. We can't wait to return again!

1 Thank turnlisa