“Delicious”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #9 of 297 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: American
Reviewed December 3, 2013

The service and food are great! The food tasted fresh, servers would actually come around checking up on us.

Reviewed November 27, 2013

Absolutely the best (and biggest) burguer that I have eaten in my entire life. I super recommend it. Good atmosphere, great price and good variety. I did not like the guy that serve us, but that will not be an impediment to go to this place. A must in this area of Miami.

Reviewed October 19, 2013

We went to eat because my uncle reccomended it. I liked the size and the taste of the food. I think it´s a little expensive, but the taste and the quality are superb. I definitely coming back the next time I return to miami

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Stopped in while traveling on business as I haven't been in a Fuddrucker's in years....Went in during lunch and the line was practically out the door so I got a little worried. No worries here, cashiers were quick and very efficient. Once order was placed I barely had time to get my beverage before my Bleu Cheese Burger was ready - impressive..... Place was packed however once guests left the employees were cleaning the tables making plenty of room for the next guests...Great topping bar, good specials and lots of options.....For a good burger but not Fast Food burger, give it a try....

Reviewed May 9, 2013

The burgers are great and so are the fries. Make sure you pour the melted cheese on your burger and fries. Get there early for lunch as the place can really get busy. The decorations are really cool. The turkey burger is my favorite.

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!