“Sunday Brunch”

Cuisines: Spanish
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed August 20, 2013

Best brunch I had in years....good food, service and price!! It was my son's birthday and they even brought him a piece of chocolate cake and candle at 9:00 o'clock in the morning....wonderful staff and service, you can repeat as much as you want....the croquettes are to die for and the best cafe con leche with evaporated milk, hhhmmm...yummy!!

There are newer reviews for La Carreta Restaurant

Reviewed August 15, 2013

Ok so I would like to know what you would have done in this scenario, I went to lunch at La Carreta Restaurant in Doral, I can tell right away that our waitress has difficulty understanding English but we order lunch specials so she understood, the food arrived and it was great, the gentleman helping our waitress brought us bread and our drinks. The bill arrives it is $18.29 total, I always leave 20%, if the food is good and they were able to get my food to the table I give them 20%.. I did not have change so I put a $20 and a $5 and waited for change, and waited and waited. We finally asked our waitress and she said, no lie, "what is D problem, jewer bill is 18 dallas and d 25 dallas is with tip". Wow! really a 37% tip... I said no can you bring me my change and I will leave the tip on the table. With an attitude she brought back a $5 and a $1, really! I asked her can we have change for the $5 as she snatched it off the table. She finally returns with 5 ones, Now if you think about it what happened to the .71 cents. I now have 6 one dollar bills and could have walked without giving her anything but the food was good and her helper was good so I left her $3 plus the .71 cents she did not give me back.. What would you have done?

1  Thank Leigh S
Reviewed July 2, 2013

The Midnight sandwich, Cuban sandwich, and Picadillo were all very tasty. Recommend this restaurant for reasonably priced Cuban food.

Reviewed May 27, 2013 via mobile

When we visited here we were seriously hungry so we were not difficult to please and we left with full stomachs and enjoyed it. .. but for us the most amazing part was the coffee. . which was probably the best coffee I have ever had. .. since visiting here I have struggled to enjoy coffee from anywhere else!... apart from that made by my better half of course

Reviewed May 9, 2013

I have been to lunch here on several occasions. The food is good and is prepared and served pretty quickly. Get there early because the closest parking lot gets filled quickly. If not, you will have to walk a little further. It is in the Miami International Mall parking lot.