“Menu is in English.....But employees prefer Spanish.”
Review of Chicken Kitchen

Chicken Kitchen
Ranked #216 of 276 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Fast Food
Cape Coral, Florida
“Menu is in English.....But employees prefer Spanish.”
Reviewed May 16, 2011

I work within walking distance of CK and was eager to try something new in this shopping center. The restaurant was empty other than 1 employee sitting at a table and 2 other employees behind the counter.

I was greeted with smiles, but when I asked "what was good on the menu" the only thing I could understand the guy say was "you espeaky english?" I answered "no" because I don't and he called the 2nd employee from behind the counter and neither could answer or understand my simple question "what is good on the menu".

Now I realize I live in Miami but this location is not exactly Hialeah, it is located in Doral. But apparently whoever owns this franchise only expects the customer to speak Spanish and this is a mistake. Why is the menu in English then?

Obviously I am not going back. And to make matters worse, the employee who was sitting on her cell phone at the table, when she was asked to come over and help with the conversation, she snarled her face and waved me off as if I was a nuisance. Not a very nice or friendly experience to say the least.

Visit time and date: 6:30 pm 05/15/2010

• Visited May 2011
8 Thank Scott_Liles

Rio de Janeiro
“Nightmare”
Reviewed April 26, 2010

Only one it's enough: Nightmare !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Thank miccieli

Been to Chicken Kitchen? Share your experiences!