“My Go To Bakery”

Ranked #7 of 7 Dessert in Doral
Miami, Florida
“My Go To Bakery”
Reviewed January 3, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

I have never been disappointed with an Ana Paz Cake. I use them for every special occasion. They are simply the best. A huge bonus: They deliver!

Visited December 2013

Los Angeles, California
“great cakes!”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

amazing cakes very good but sometimes they might get a little overwhelm with the amount of clients and mess up your order. but the quality is good and I will definitely order from there all the time.

Visited November 2012
Miami Beach, Florida
“DRY CAKES”
Reviewed August 8, 2012

Rude owner and staff plus no selection. cakes at the tasting tasted like cardboard and dry almost like they were frozen. Beware coming here!! Thank god I didnt order our wedding cake from here! My friends baby shower was completely un edible and tasted really old. I'm surprised they are still in business.

• Visited August 2012

Been to Ana Paz Cakes? Share your experiences!