$107
$90
Staybridge.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $112/night.

$122
$76
$132
$87
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$91
$84
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $100/night.

InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
$108
$105
  • Pool
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $125/night.

$102
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
$143
$89
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $102/night.

$112
$109
Hyatt.com
$150
$130
Priceline
All reviewsfree laundryfull kitchenfront deskdunkin donutsextra spacequiet roomsmall kitchencoffee makersafe areathe ground floordolphin mallextended stayclean roomscupboardpantrygymmiami
Reviewed April 29, 2017 via mobile

Excellent hotel for dog owners. This was a wonderful hotel and a wonderful experience. The staff was extremely helpful. They welcomed our dogs during our layover in Miami. The room was well equipped and comfortable. The location was convenient. I would definitely recommend this hotel.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed April 29, 2017

I stayed in Candlewood Doral for 7 days. This hotel was close to the office I was visiting and carried the same Candlewood standards which I was used to. My room was on the ground floor and very spacious. There were some eateries in walking distance from the hotel since the hotel did not have much options in term of in house dining. That's the bit the CandleWood chain should think of adding.

Stayed: May 2016
Reviewed April 18, 2017 via mobile

Very friendly and nice staff. Rooms are a bit outdated in style and decor, but nevertheless very clean. As an IHG member I received an upgrade, so I was very happy with some extra space and amenities. Good location to most restaurants and shopping.

Stayed: February 2017, traveled solo
1  Thank June B
Reviewed April 8, 2017

The Candlewood Suites West Miami has all the amenities we come to expect. The staff is extremely well-trained and very friendly. The property is moments walking distance from a small strip mall and 10-15 minutes from bars and restaurants. The one negative I can think of is there is no ATM on site. But, a Dunkin Donuts has an ATM which is a 2 minute walk.

Room Tip: The hotel is below an approach runway, though oddly I never heard aircraft.
  • Stayed: March 2017, traveled on business
Reviewed March 22, 2017

This hotel was perfect for my needs. I wanted something for just one night, close to the Dolphin Mall where I was meeting someone the next day. The hotel was easy to find, clean, and reasonably priced (for Miami). I'd stay there again.

• Stayed: February 2017, traveled with friends