Tripadvisor

Order Online
OR
Order Online
Ranked #5 of 352 Restaurants in Doral
Description: Our passion for BBQ is famous! Authentic, pit-smoked & made-from-scratch BBQ, smoked for hours in-house & hand-crafted by our legendary pitmasters. We start with top quality meats, hand-rub them with fresh spices, and slow-cook them to perfection. We're honored to be consistently chosen as America's favorite BBQ restaurant.
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Burnt end appetizer was tasty, well prepared and the perfect selection along with a Caesar salad for my lunch. My server Amalin was perfect....spot on, attentive and professional. Enjoyed lunch and can't wait to come back for dinner when in the area next trip.

Date of visit: January 2020
Write a reviewReviews (303)

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Food was amazing and Britney was the best very attentive. Remember to get the family feast, you get to taste a little of everything.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

First visit at this place, was welcomed as if I was entering a home! Sat at the bar Brittney & Liana was very helpful recommend the Long Island cocktail wld definitely return.

Reviewed 5 weeks ago via mobile

If you like BBQ-the menu won’t disappoint! I love the 6 sauces to choose from. Clean restaurant and good service.

Reviewed January 11, 2020 via mobile

This restaurant is famous for their barbecue and trust me if you are a barbecue person you will not be dissppointed!! Casual dress. great presentation on food, bar and we found the staff very personable…

The 1st thing I do when I go to ANY restaurant is go to the bathroom if the bathroom is not clean I will not eat there surprisingly, the bathroom was well kept. The tables were well taken care of and as soon as one of their guests left There was the bus boy cleaning the dishes and disinfecting the tables definitely a plus!!

I would recommend this if you are visiting the Doral Area without hesitation!!

Date of visit: October 2019

Been to Famous Dave's Doral? Share your experiences!