Sushi Joe
Ranked #91 of 286 Restaurants in Doral
Reviewed July 23, 2012

I was recently in the area for a convention and found Sushi Joe by accident. Do not let the outside fool you, if you like/love Sushi you need to try Sushi Joe. Everything is priced well, service is good and the food was excellent. They have about 10 tables and it was busy so we had a small wait. Give this place a try when in the area, you will not be disappointed.

1  Thank polkadts

Reviewed June 10, 2012

3 weeks ago my daughter and I were in the Miami Springs/Doral area before leaving on a cruise. I love to look online for local restaurants and found Sushi Joe. We are so glad I did! The food was fantastic, the service was excellent and the owner very generous! If we are ever in the area again, we will head right to Sushi Joe's!! Thanks for the banana tempura!!!

2  Thank chatcat5216
Reviewed March 15, 2012

My office is here in Doral, and this place is far and away the best in the area. There are many sushi restaurants in Doral that are good, but this is the only one that is "excellent", each and every time you go. Authentic Japanese . Try the salmon tartar, and the blue monster roll.

1  Thank Albertomiami
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This sushi place had excellent sushi. We ordered sushi and ramen. Our order was messed up, but the food that we received was still very good. Highly recommended!

1  Thank wanderlite
Reviewed December 29, 2011

A sushi staple for me to visit. I traveled to Miami on business routinely, and Sushi Joe was my go to place for sushi. The staff was always friendly, and willing to make adjustments to the menu. The decor is nothing special, but you are not going for it; its the sushi.

Been to Sushi Joe? Share your experiences!