“Best suchi in Dral”

Ranked #94 of 271 Restaurants in Doral
Miami, Florida
“Best suchi in Dral”
Reviewed March 15, 2012

My office is here in Doral, and this place is far and away the best in the area. There are many sushi restaurants in Doral that are good, but this is the only one that is "excellent", each and every time you go. Authentic Japanese . Try the salmon tartar, and the blue monster roll.

• Visited February 2012
1 Thank Albertomiami

“Aunthentic sushi place”
Reviewed February 29, 2012

This sushi place had excellent sushi. We ordered sushi and ramen. Our order was messed up, but the food that we received was still very good. Highly recommended!

Visited February 2012
1 Thank wanderlite
New York City, New York
“Very, very good sushi!”
Reviewed December 29, 2011

A sushi staple for me to visit. I traveled to Miami on business routinely, and Sushi Joe was my go to place for sushi. The staff was always friendly, and willing to make adjustments to the menu. The decor is nothing special, but you are not going for it; its the sushi.

• Visited August 2011
Miami, Florida
“Hidden Sushi Restaurant”
Reviewed October 19, 2011

Sushi Joe is hidden behind a McDonalds on 41st street. This place is almost a whole in the wall, they have about 10-12 tables the most and a sushi bar with stools. The sushi here is delicious but it can get expensive. For lunch they have sushi boxes for about $9.00 which include rolls, rice, chicken and other things. They have unique rolls from different prices but their signature rolls are close to $15. So visit Sushi Joe if you are not in a budget.

Visited April 2011
1 Thank dunield
Pembroke Pines, Florida
“Very Good Sushi, everything else mediocre”
Reviewed October 14, 2011

I had a dinner at Sushi Joe with my daughter. We ate miso soup, udon with shrimp tempura, sushi, green tea ice-cream. The food tasted good with sushi being very good (excellent dragon roll). Udon however felt like they used too much of MSG (I didn't feel well one hour after dinner, to me this is a typical sign of MSG in the food, something I have to avoid).
The place didn't look very clean, looked very outdated. Service was more typical to a Chinese take-out than to a price sushi joint.
Overall, I have mixed feelings about Sushi Joe. For me there are better sushi restaurants in Doral so I doubt I will be returning here. However, chefs are good, and sushi is, to say that again - very, very good!

• Visited October 2011
2 Thank InterMMiami

Been to Sushi Joe? Share your experiences!