“Great Service, Good Food”
Review of Carino's Italian Grill Doral - CLOSED

Carino's Italian Grill Doral
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 82nd Ave
Reviewed June 16, 2014

Very friendly atmosphere with happy attendants and good food. Place was hopping and yet we were afforded plenty of attention and care. Even had time to have a pleasant conversation with our waitress. Price was not unreasonable and the food was well portioned and very tasty. We certainly would return here again if we returned to Miami.

Reviewed May 4, 2014

I visited during my lunch break on a Friday. I must say it was one of the best lunch breaks I have had in a long time. The service was great and fast. The food was good and I enjoyed it even more because of the service. The price is reasonable. Look out for specials on living social and groupon. If you can't get one of those, you will be okay with their lunch specials. They bring out bread to the table. I must note that It is nothing like olive garden. It is less "mainstream". Very nice atmosphere. Make time and put on your patience hat for the doral traffic as it can get hectic.

Reviewed April 23, 2014

Nice surrounding area. Mainly good Italian food and attentive service. Quite full in th evenings but understand they close late.

2  Thank Buzios
Reviewed March 11, 2014

Let's start with the food:
This is supposedly an Italian restaurant, and it serves no veal dish at all! It could not get more Italian than veal.
The rest of the menu is mostly starch-laden pasta and pizza. A couple of shrimp dishes that are mediocre. No great appetizers either.

Now the service:
This was even worse than the food. Our waitress seemed quite lost. She never came back to ask us if we wanted another drink, nor did she come back to ask how we liked our food. Also ordered all you can eat salad, which she brought after the main meal !! I ordered a refill on the salad which never came. The restaurant has a bunch of 19-20 year old working there as wait staff who seem clueless, careless and lost.

2  Thank ManofTastes
Reviewed February 21, 2014

Just had lunch at this restaurant. I highly recommend the (starter) stuffed mushrooms, which were absolutely delicious.
Menu is suitable for all people, including veggies like me. Service was also fast and kind.
If you're hungry and nearby, this place deserves a visit!