“Great Service”

Dining options: Late Night, Delivery, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 82nd Ave
Reviewed May 7, 2012

We ate at the bar because it was half off pizza and drinks. Our waitress was Kayle and she was great! Checked on us often and made great suggestions! Food was very good too

Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was there yesterday with my family for Easter Sunday and we were reccomended to go by the hotel we were staying at and it was extremely busy, we still got our great service, and our food was delicious. Everything was neat as well and we loved their bellinis!!! I deffinetley reccommend it

Reviewed March 8, 2012

My family and I decided to try this place while in Miami. This place is way overpriced for the food. My brother, mom, and I got the chicken parmesan sandwich and we've all had better. Way over priced for spaghetti and meatballs. The only thing that was actually good was the bread and the iced tea. Would not recommend this place to anyone and wouldn't go back again.

Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food was ok but nothing special. We got spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs were pretty bland. The bread and salad were ok but again nothing that would cause me to want to eat there again.

Reviewed February 18, 2012

the food is simple, pizza, pasta etc. Dined here twice, the first had chicken parmesan panini which was good. The second had calamari appetizer and pizza. The calamari was ok, marinara sauce was great. Pizza was good but they missed off one of my ordered ingredients.

So the food is fine, as I say simple, is it special, no. I would have marked up to v.good if the pizza was as ordered - i could have sent it back but its a waste of food, was fine as I say.