“Amazing”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Carino's Italian Grill Doral - CLOSED

Carino's Italian Grill Doral
Cuisines: Italian, American
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Late Night, Delivery, Full Bar, Parking Available, Reservations, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 82nd Ave
New Jersey
“Amazing”
Reviewed April 9, 2012

I was there yesterday with my family for Easter Sunday and we were reccomended to go by the hotel we were staying at and it was extremely busy, we still got our great service, and our food was delicious. Everything was neat as well and we loved their bellinis!!! I deffinetley reccommend it

• Visited April 2012

Lakeland, Florida
“Overpriced”
Reviewed March 8, 2012

My family and I decided to try this place while in Miami. This place is way overpriced for the food. My brother, mom, and I got the chicken parmesan sandwich and we've all had better. Way over priced for spaghetti and meatballs. The only thing that was actually good was the bread and the iced tea. Would not recommend this place to anyone and wouldn't go back again.

• Visited March 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
“Nothing special”
Reviewed February 20, 2012

The food was ok but nothing special. We got spaghetti and meatballs. The meatballs were pretty bland. The bread and salad were ok but again nothing that would cause me to want to eat there again.

Melbourne, Australia
“good standard american italian food”
Reviewed February 18, 2012

the food is simple, pizza, pasta etc. Dined here twice, the first had chicken parmesan panini which was good. The second had calamari appetizer and pizza. The calamari was ok, marinara sauce was great. Pizza was good but they missed off one of my ordered ingredients.

So the food is fine, as I say simple, is it special, no. I would have marked up to v.good if the pizza was as ordered - i could have sent it back but its a waste of food, was fine as I say.

Miami, Florida
“great food”
Reviewed February 13, 2012

the service is a little slow but the food was amazing I recommend the bow tie festival and you should check into the family bowls becuase its more than enough for 3