WINNER WONDERLAND

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Doral
Largo, Florida
“restaurant”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 19, 2014

I have eaten in many restaurants and your food is outstanding. You have a great cook and Jorge, Azucena and Livan are outstanding servers. Every time I visit my son in Miami I come to your restaurant and have always been treated with respect and great service.

Beverly Romonovich

Room Tip: Check the hotel reviews, it says it all. Everything is great!
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled with family
      Sleep Quality
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, August 26, 2014
Beviemic, Thank you very much for your kind words when describing Doral's best kept secret 5300 Chop House. Chef Anthony Castro and his team of culinary experts have really worked hard to keep 5300 Chop House on the " must eat at " catagory of Doral restaurants. Starting September first we will be rolling out our new breakfast, lunch and dinner menus. All registered guests at Provident Doral at The Blue receive discounted pricing when eating in our restaurant. I have recognized the team members noted and we thank you for your continued business.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (126)
  • Arabic first
  • Turkish first
Trinidad
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 18, 2014 via mobile

I was presently surprised when I opened the door to our three bedroom villa. I have to admit I was a bit skeptical walking in as the outside does need some work but inside is spacious and modern. The bedrooms are very large . There are TVs in every room. Modern kitchen ( not much utensils though) the bedrooms were huge and the bathrooms big and lovely . The service was very good . I called room service late and got it pretty quickly . This is definitely a great choice if you have a large family or traveling with extended family . I have 5 kids so this is perfect and the price was very good .

Stayed August 2014
Brazil
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

Recently changed from Hyatt to a Provident property, but they kept the same great service I've experienced last time I visited them.
Rooms are clean, big enough. Pool offers a great chance to chill, so you don't have to drive to the beach everytime you want to sunbath.

Definitely, always consider coming back!

Room Tip: 1br rooms are perfect for couple or up to 4 people. Ask for it if possible.
  • Stayed July 2014, traveled as a couple
      Cleanliness
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, August 19, 2014
Diego40, Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your stay at Provident Doral at The Blue. I am so glad you are experiancing exactly what all our other gusts are experiencing. Provident prides itself on always provident the best quality and services you can possibly provide. By visiting Provident Hotels and Resorts website you will see all the hotels that fall under our brand and when looking at them on Tripadvisor you will see all our properties rank extremely high in the rankings. Your information has been passed along to our team members and we truly appreciate your business. Please remember when making your next reservation you will ALWAYS find the lowest rates by booking directly through the hotel or by booking at Theblue.com.
Milwaukee, Wisconsin
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 5, 2014

I actually stayed at this hotel on a business trip and because of that it made the resort style setup a little out of place but the rooms were absolutely fantastic! Full kitchen with stainless steel appliances. Jet tub and amazing shower and a ton of closet space! Unfortunately I did not have time to try out the spa or restaurant but both were located onsite and they looked great!

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
      Location
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
Thank you for your feedback regarding your most recent stay. I am so glad you found Provident Doral as a very suitable fit for your business travel. A large majority of our corporate business travelers prefer Provident Doral over your typical box hotel because of the quality and space of our suites along with all the added luxuries provided. Where a typical standard box hotel room may be 300 square feet our standard luxury studio is 750square feet with full kitchen, 1 bedroom deluxe is 1025 with full kitchen and our 3 bedroom 4 bathroom luxury villas are over 2,000 square feet. So if its one night stay or a 6o night stay we have by far the absolute best quality and services in the area. Next time you are visiting Provident Doral at The Blue please make sure you visit the 5300 Chophouse and see what Chef Anthony Castro has to offer. I am confident you will be blown away. Please remember when booking your next reservation you will always find the lowest rates by booking directly through the hotel or at Theblue.com.
Land O Lakes, Florida
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

I had heard that their was new ownership at this hotel and was skeptical at first. What a great experience from the moment I arrived to see the beautiful grounds and the staff was friendly and professional. I was there on business and the suites were absolutely amazing. Spacious area with great balconies and comfortable beds. I will make this my new home away from home when I have business in the Miami area. The restaurant, 5300 Chop House was delightful. The server, both nights , was fantastic as well as the food. I also recommend the breakfast buffet, a lot of great choices.
I would definitely recommend this hotel and props to the new owners for making my business in Miami that much more of a success.

• Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank MilesNiles
Miles Niles, Thank you for your review regarding your most recent stay at Provident Doral at The Blue. As most of our guests are learning Provident prides itself on providing the absolute best quality and service which sets us apart from your typical box hotel. Thank you for taking the time to introduce you and your life partner while you were here enjoying all our amenties. I was especially happy to hear you two really enjoyed our spa servieces perticularly our couples massages. Spa Azul is truly a hidden gem and for those who use our services they are always blown away so i am so happy that you and your life partner were able to enjoy them as well. Please remember you will ALWAYS receive the best rates when booking directly through Theblue.com
Tampa
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 14, 2014

My Family Had a Marvelous Experience . The Hospitality Was Great . The rooms Are very spacious and clean . There Are Several balconies in the Villa . A Jacuzzi Bathtub & many Showers . The Best Place my Family & I Have Been To .
-The Hammond Family

• Stayed July 2014
      Location
      Cleanliness
1 Thank Brendahammond
Greg C, General Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, July 17, 2014
Brendahammond, Thank you for the PERFECT review regarding your stay at Provident Doral at The Blue. I am so happy you and your family were able to enjoy your vacation the way it is intended. As you experienced, we Pride ourselves in providing excellent customer service and the best quality product in the area. I am also happy to see you took advantage of the many perks by booking directly through Providentblue.com and your early arrival request was accomodated. We look forward to your next visit to Miami - Doral and dont forget Providentblue.com.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 12, 2014 via mobile

The room was well laid out with a full sized kitchen with nice appliances. Bathroom had a jetted spacious tub. Room decor was contemporary and clean.
The only negatives; you have to take a car to the pool depending one location of the building and the tv channel lineup was lacking many choices for kids.

Stayed July 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank Allioop123
Allioop123, Thank you for your most recent feedback regarding your stay at Provident doral at The Blue. Secret Treasure are words we here all the time so thank you for the compliments. Here at Provident we strive to deliver the best quality and service possible and we thank you for your continued business. Please remember you will ALWAYS get the lowest rates by booking directly through Providentblue.com or calling the hotel directly. With the lowest rates you will also receive additional perks when available like early check-in, late check out, complimentary room upgrades etc. We look forward to your next visit to Miami - Doral
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
InterContinental at Doral Miami
Element Miami Doral
Element Miami Doral
#6 of 22 in Doral
Hampton Inn & Suites Miami-Doral/Dolphin Mall
Hyatt Place Miami Airport-West/Doral
Marriott's Villas at Doral
Homewood Suites Miami-Airport West

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!