Provident Doral at The Blue Miami
$134
Courtyard
$124
$99
InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
$110
  • Pool
$84
Hampton.com
$129
Hyatt.com
$118
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
$106
$94
Hotels.com
$114
BestWestern.com
1,195 results
All reviewsgolf coursechop housefull kitchenjacuzzi tubthree bedroombedroom villafront deskrooms are hugegolf viewrain showernice kitchengreat poolkitchen areamin drivesouth beachhome away from homebusiness trip
Reviewed March 7, 2014

I am a regular at this property. Cynthia and Meryl at the Front Desk always make my stay great! Alexjandra in the Dining Room is fantastic as well. I'll be back soon. All the rooms are condo style, the pool is always inviting. Good beer and wine selection, very kid friendly.

• Stayed: March 2014
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2014

Thank you for taking a moment of your time to provide us with such excellent feedback. I am Happy to read that you found the service to be spectacular. We have a great staff that prides themselves on providing exceptional service. I hope we can welcome you back to Hyatt Miami at The Blue in the near future!

Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

My advice is to save some money and stay elsewhere. The condo style rooms are huge with modern furniture and a nice kitchen. The accolades end there. Even though the Wifi is free, it's basically unusable. The rooms come with only 24 channels and not the golf channel even though it's on one of the most known golf courses in the world. Lastly, it wasn't clean as the carpets were full of hair. If it was $150 a night, I wouldn't complain. At $400, there should be a higher standard.

Stayed: March 2014, traveled on business
1  Thank Soki816

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. It is through comments like yours that we are able to constantly improve the quality of service that we provide.
I would love the opportunity to further discuss with you and can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com
Should I be of any further assistance please do not hesitate to contact me directly.

Reviewed March 4, 2014

I stayed at here in late February. Upon check-in, I was upgraded to a large suite which was great but since I was alone, I couldn't make much use of it. The room was excellent, very clean and seemed fairly new with a large bathroom and shower. The bartender in the kitchen was very amicable and I enjoyed the local craft beers but I found a long hair in my dish of gnocchi. Also, when I ordered fried eggs over medium one morning, they arrived with the yolks cooked very hard. Finally, the eggs arrived with the sausages I ordered and potatoes but no small pieces of fruit or slice of tomato or lettuce, which usually comes with a breakfast order of eggs. In summary, the hotel facilities and staff are great but work in the kitchen needs improvement.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled solo

Thank you for taking the time to share feedback regarding your recent stay.
We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your guestroom and your time at our property. I will pass along your feedback to the appropriate team members so that we can prevent the same challenges from occurring in the future.
We truly appreciate you taking the time to provide us with feedback and look forward to hosting your stay in the future!

Reviewed March 4, 2014 via mobile

We paid almost $300 per night for a suite. The room was like a one bedroom condo, and it was very nice and clean. When my taxi pulled into the hotel property, I was excited because it looked like it was going to be amazing.

The pool is small for a hotel of this size and the hot tub was tiny. It was only big enough for 4 people and the bubbles didn't work. There was a bar at the pool that was never open, and the service out there was not great. The servers from the restaurant came out every once in a while to take orders, but not very often and you had to work hard to get their attention.

The restaurant food and the service is mediocre, at best. It tasted like buffet food.

There's a shuttle that transports people around the property, and the drivers are very nice.

• Stayed: February 2014

We regret to hear that we failed to meet your expectation, It is and will always be our commitment to provide our guests with a value hotel option and an enjoyable vacation experience. We sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our property and would like to assure you it is not the level of service we aim to provide. I hope that you will be willing to give us a second chance to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance planning your next visit, I can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com

Reviewed March 3, 2014

I stayed at the Hyatt Miami at The Blue at the end of February 2014. I was a little concerned because accessing the hotel from the highway was a little rough. The neighborhoods just north of the hotel are commercial and not similar to the atmosphere you would expect a nice resort to be located. I accessed the property from NW 50th street and the hotel is bordered by that road. The check in was very nice and my room was extremely spacious. The only issue was that the carpet was in bad shape in my room and the bathroom tiling could use some TLC. The grout was stained and a little aged. The rest of the room was incredible- very modern decor and lots of nice extras, including a huge living room, kitchenette, and bluetooth stereo with the entertainment center. I was extremely impressed with the size of the space. The bed was remarkably comfortable. There was some noise from the road during the daytime, but it was fine at night.

Room Tip: 2nd floor would have a better view of the course. Higher number buildings are further north and closer to the busy street. Lower numbers are closest to the restaurant.
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2014

Thanks for sharing feedback. Your concerns will be discussed with the Hotel's management team as we strive to meet or exceed our guest expectation.
I hope you will continue to choose Hyatt Hotels and I look forward to another opportunity to welcome you back to the Hyatt Miami at the Blue.

Director of Rooms.