We are staying at this hotel almost 2 months, because we relocate to Miami from Europe and company is providing us with this accommodation.
So far, we are looking for another accommodation as soon as possible, because this stay in Hyatt is a nightmare!!!
If you stay here for a weekend maybe it will be ok, if longer - I strongly not recommend to stay here!
1. Poor housekeeping service. Most of them don't speak English AT ALL and you can not explain them what you need. The quality of cleaning is very low, and not for the 4 star hotel for sure. They will leave dirty floors, kitchen appliances, unbelievable dirty balconies - you can feel free to clean it yourself. After fighting with management we got a housekeeping lady who knows what she is doing, her name is Roselyn, she is great, but the only one among this number of housekeepers. Housekeeping manager is not doing a great job, as a stuff is completely not trained and not organized.
2 months ago we asked to setup a certain time - 4 pm for cleaning our room, because we have a small baby, who is sleeping in the morning and afternoon. And guess what! After those 2 months they still sometimes knocking at our door early in the morning, waking up my baby and make him cry! And all of them already know, that there is a baby in this room! What a mess!
2. I spoke with rooms director Ryan Hendriks and he assured that all problems will be solved. Till now - we have the same issues and nothing changes. Sometimes it's good for the manager just to go out from his office and look around what's happening with your staff, to check in which condition they leave a room after cleaning, to get a feedback from guests etc.
3. Yesterday I was walking with a stroller by the hotel buildings and saw that housekeeping man was throwing the plastic bags with dirty linen from the second floor on the ground and anyone who was passing by could be hit with those heavy bags on his head. Are you kidding me? Is that a real Hyatt or it's a cheap road motel?
And everything is like this here... Staff doesn't care of anything, they just wait for the salary, management doesn't care and all guest just have to "take it or leave it".
Thanks god, we will leave this hotel soon!! And never again! Even for free! I will not reccomend to anyone!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Escape to Doral, just 20 minutes west of downtown Miami. Golf fanatics, spa lovers and foodies alike will find just what they're looking for at Miami's ultimate all-suite property, Provident Doral at The Blue Miami. Overlooking the World-Famous TPC Blue Monster Golf Course, our Miami hotel sits on 17 spacious acres and boasts a free-standing clubhouse and amenities galore. Go ahead, indulge yourself. Sunbathe on the pool deck. Pamper your senses at the private spa and gym. Savor al fresco dining in the Florida sunshine at the pool bar. Retreat back to your room, where all of our spacious suites feature full kitchens. When the sun goes down, head to 5300 Chop House and Lounge, our in-house restaurant and bar. Our Miami luxury hotel is characterized by resort-style living and matched by extraordinary personal service. Provident Doral at The Blue is a once in a lifetime experience. Are you ready? ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Sabre Hospitality Solutions, Booking.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, HotelPower, Cancelon, HotelsforEveryone and HotelQuickly so you can book your Provident Doral at The Blue Miami reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hyatt Miami At The Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Hotel Doral
- Blue Resort Doral