“Perfect Start” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #4 of 22 Hotels in Doral
Miami Beach, Florida
“Perfect Start”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013 via mobile

From the airport it's a $30 cab fare to this great location. Rooms are large, clean with all the facilities you'd expect. Nice pool with bar and super little restaurant. If, like us, you didn't want to travel after a long flight from London then this is a great one night stop over - friendly staff who couldn't have done more.

Stayed September 2013, traveled with family
hyatt123Doral_FL, Manager at Provident Doral at The Blue Miami, responded to this review, September 25, 2013
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. Should your travels lead you back to Miami we hope that you would allow us to host your stay.

Rooms Division Manager

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (122)
  • Turkish first
Jacksonville, Florida
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Went here for nieces graduation...reallynthoughtnit was a great condo until I laid in the bed. It was so soft that my back immediately started hurting. Let me say that I like a soft fluffy bed but this was zero support. I. Rounded up the extra large decorator pillows and slept on the floor. Maybe this was just that particular bed. You should definitely ask them about their bed befor going here.

Room Tip: Just ask about their beds.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Dear Guest,

Thank you for making the time to share your experience with us. It is through comments like yours that we are able to continously improve.

We sincerely aplogize for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our property and would like to assure you that it is not the level of service that we aim to provide.

I would love the opportunity to further discuss with you and can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com

1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

I am currently staying at this hotel based on these reviews. Boy did they miss the mark. The room was nice, only one glass had a huge crack in it so I guess that isn't bad. Called for a shuttle yesterday to take me to lobby. Never showed. 20 min later just walked. I am in day 2 and my room has yet to be serviced. Called the front desk and they don't seem to care. They not once apologized or agreed to work around my schedule to clean it they just said they would send someone. It is 4:00??!! My family just got back after being out from 9-3:30. It is raining and they want me to leave because they can't operate a hotel properly. MOD said "what so you want me to do about that?" Serious lack of professionalism on her part. Hopefully the next two days are tolerable so we can check out, tell our friends in NY about this place, and never return. They aren't huge issues but their lack of attention to customer service have really left a mark. Beware!

• Stayed September 2013
10 Thank ryangall817
We regret to hear that we failed to meet your expectation, It is and will always be our commitment to provide our guest with a value hotel opinion and an enjoyable vacation experience. We sincerely apologize for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our property and would like to assure you it is not the level of service we aim to provide. I hope that you will be willing to give us a second chance to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance planning your next visit, I can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com
Ayia Napa, Cyprus
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

Brilliant hotel, pay a little extra for somewhere like this and you will not regret it. nice comfy rooms,, very spacious, room service was quick and easy, the wifi works well, pool good with bar nearby. Really enjoyed our stay and would recommend again.

Room Tip: try ask for blocks 1-4 any further you have a bit of a walk, not too much but its a walk.
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Shellbyville
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are so happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I myself am a big fan of our guestrooms and our suites. They are truly unique and spacious! We truly appreciate your recommendation of our property.

Looking foward to your return!

Lansing, Michigan
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 29, 2013

I read the reviews on this website prior to booking and I am so glad I did. We had the best experience and excellent customer service. They treated us like royalty at all times. We loved the front desk staff, particularly Yisel Vargas! She was extremely helpful with getting around Miami and even helped us with a few complimentary "perks." She was extremely professional and courteous at all times and the rest of the staff was as well. Even the housekeeping staff was superb. Our suite was huge and looked even better than the pictures and it was quiet. Our bed felt wonderful and the ambiance of the entire facitlity was relaxing and inviting. Even the pool was fun with music, a bar and cabanas for private lounging. We will absolutely be staying here again!

Room Tip: Be careful with parking because there is not a lot of it. Make sure you back into your spot to make...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 stars
Thank you for sharing your wonderful experience at Hyatt Miami at the Blue! It was a pleasure to provide you with a seamless stay. Im sure Yisel will be happy to hear that she provided you with an excellent stay. I am thrilled every experience you had exceeded your expectations and hope we get the opportunity to continue to welcome you back in the future!

Atlanta, Georgia
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2013

I had a very quick business trip to visit a client in Doral in mid August. They booked a room for me at the Hyatt Blue. I arrived in the middle of the night and had to check out early but I was in heaven for the few hours I was there! The view was a beautiful garden/golf course view. Large balcony, fantastic, comfy bed, and well appointed bath. I had breakfast in the restaurant before heading out and was impressed. I hope to have the opportunity to stay again when I have more time to enjoy the amenities.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Thank you for sharing your comments regarding your recent stay.

We are happy to read that you enjoyed your time with us. I myself am a big fan of our guestrooms and our suites. They are truly unique and spacious!

Looking foward to your return!

Alexandria, Virginia
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2013

I can not believe this dump is a Hyatt! The beds are so uncomfortable you will never get a good night sleep. When ask if we could change rooms we were told all of the beds are the same so changing rooms would not make a difference. I woke up everyday with a sore back and neck. When we ask of a late check out we were told they could not accommodate us and then the representative chuckled about it! We would never stay here again!

Room Tip: Beds are awful!
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
    • 2 of 5 stars
We regret that we did not meet your expectation, It is and will always be our commitment to provide our guest with a value hotel opinion and an enjoyable vacation experience. We sincerely for the challenges you encountered during your stay at our property and would like to assure you it is not the level of service that we aim to provide. I hope that you will be willing to give us a second chance to provide you with excellent service. Please feel free to contact me directly should you need any assistance planning your next visit, I can be reached at 305-640-6635 or via email at ryan.hendriks@hyatt.com

Rooms Division Manager
Also consider these accommodations in or near Doral
Element Miami Doral
#6 of 22 in Doral
4.5 of 5 stars 147 reviews
EB Hotel Miami Airport
#1 of 12 in Miami Springs
4.5 of 5 stars 928 reviews
Coconut Grove
InterContinental Miami

Been to Provident Doral at The Blue Miami? Share your experiences!