“Our favorite restaurant in Doral!”
Review of Los Parrilleros

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 107th ave
Reviewed August 1, 2014

We take a large group to this Argentine restaurant every year. The food is outstanding and the service is great. They have a nice wine list and take very good care of us.

1  Thank JeannieMelbourne_FL
There are newer reviews for Los Parrilleros

Reviewed July 11, 2014

This restaurant is excellent! Authentic beef and pork grilled on an open flame grill. The food here is out of this world delicious! The atmosphere is casual, the waiters are very attentive. The owner is stationed by the door and seats everyone. I highly recommend this restaurant!

2  Thank Darrell F
Reviewed June 26, 2014 via mobile

While traveling through Miami we took a wrong turn and ended up here for lunch... Best wrong turn ever!! We had empanadas, goat cheese salad and risotto all were excellent as well as the flan and neopolitan

1  Thank Karen S
Reviewed June 23, 2014

I come here often with my family because is very close to home. Great and true Argentinian steakhouse. They have an extensive menu but I always end up ordering a steak on the grill, which is what they are about. The morcilla (blood sausage) is my favorite and very good. I eat low-sodium so always ask them to use very little or no salt, otherwise the meat might be too salty. Side dishes are fresh and simple (potatoes, mash, simply green salad, etc.) Caprese salad was very fresh, too. And the service is great - it's a nice and cozy place. Beer selection on tap is great (love Stella on tap). My only nitpick would be the desserts and the bread. I don't think they make any of them in house (it's a small kitchen) so they are bought. To their defense, the flan (caramel custard) was very good. Prices are generally high ($20 to $35 for a good steak), but it's quality meat. We usually end up spending about $60 per person with drinks, appetizer, entree and dessert - but all worth it.

1  Thank tatatu
Reviewed May 16, 2014

i come to this place once a month. It is by far, the best steak house in the area. The service is always good. Their desserts are all very authentic Uruguayan. Try their provoleta, you will be amazed.

1  Thank Albertomiami