“best steak house in doral”
Review of Los Parrilleros

Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: 107th ave
Miami, Florida
“best steak house in doral”
Reviewed May 16, 2014

i come to this place once a month. It is by far, the best steak house in the area. The service is always good. Their desserts are all very authentic Uruguayan. Try their provoleta, you will be amazed.

Visited May 2014
1 Thank Albertomiami

“Best service and best food”
Reviewed March 6, 2014 via mobile

Everything in here is really good! The service is more than excelent and they are really friendly.
The food is amazing, the meat is perfectly cooked.... I recommend these restaurant for everyone

2 Thank Mapyoro
Durham
“An opportunity be among family!”
Reviewed February 24, 2014 via mobile

Upon entering, I was greeted quickly by two persons, one being the owner. I sat at the bar as usual when solo. Wine was sampled and recommendations to courses when asked for something special came from both Daniel and the bartender. You can't go wrong by coming here as both food and service was great, remember what Argentina is known for.

2 Thank Eric F
Edinburgh, Scotland
“Simply dreadful experience”
Reviewed January 29, 2014

Our party of eight were looking forward to our meal at Los Parilleros but we were to be extremely disappointed. We were to share large starter plates.However, when they arrived only one item on them fried calamares was as expected. My wife was particularly upset as all the other items seemed to be some type of fish. With bad grace the waiting staff arranged for two of the missing items to be replaced - a very poor smoked sausage and a morcilla - blood sausage which was a little better.

For the main course I had the South American corvina fish which was totally tasteless and must have been pre-frozen for ages. You were offered either potatoes with salad or as an alternative vegetables. These were pretty terrible. My wife for mains had their speciality the skirt steak which was nothing special.

The desserts were a little better and there was a reasonable choice with crepes filled with chocolate
the best. Most of our party had glasses of wine which were ludiicrously overpriced. Apart from the guy who filled up the water the service was uniformly bad.

All in all a bitter and expensive disappointment for a supposedly upper end restaurant. The restaurant seemed quite busy and I felt sorry for the other diners. We will certainly not be back. Avoid!

• Visited January 2014
None, Italy
“Beware of Old Rotten food”
Reviewed January 3, 2014

When my husband and I walked into this restaurant, it was crowded. However, the person ( manager or owner) who greeted us at the door was warm, friendly, and accommodating. Our first course (salads) were very tasty. So, at that point in time, I had made up my mind to give this restaurant either a 5 or 4 star rating. However, when I received my main course (snapper in lemon butter sauce), everything went downhill pretty quickly. MY FISH WAS OLD AND STINK!!! There is absolutely no excuse for a restaurant to knowingly serve bad food. I (and other patrons) are NOT stupid. Thanks to the cooking channel, Food Network, and foodie blogs, we are becoming more informed. I took one whiff of that fish and got pissed. I was quickly offered an alternative. If a restaurant is not able to set and maintain high standards, then it shouldn't be in business. Patrons beware!!! Additionally, because our server was too busy sitting and schmoozing with other guests (perhaps locals/regulars), he could not do his job professionally. I will not return.

• Visited January 2014