Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street
$114
$99
InterContinental at Doral Miami(Doral)(Great Value!)
$110
$144
ProvidentBlue.com
$118
Hampton.com
Aloft Miami Doral(Doral)(Great Value!)
$129
Hyatt.com
$124
$94
$84
All reviewsfront deskshopping plazafull kitchencoffee potconnecting flighthome away from homehotel is locatedshuttle servicesmall kitchenthe hotel is cleancomplimentary breakfastnice stayenjoyed my stayrooms are spaciousmiami airportdolphin malljoel
Reviewed November 14, 2013

We stayed here just for an overnight stay for a business trip to Miami. The customer service was excellent, very friendly front desk. The room was very nice, updated and clean. We were suppose to have a queen bed, but ended up with a full bed. The bed was so uncomfortable, didn't sleep well. I don't think I would stay here again only because of the bed.

• Stayed: November 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2013

Thank you for your recent review of your stay. I sincerely apologize that the bed was not comfortable during your stay. In response to your feedback, I am flipping all the mattress to get the bed comfortable . Still, I am pleased we provided you with great customer service during your stay.

Thank you very much for bringing this to our attention. If you would like to discuss this further, please do not hesitate to contact me at mma@extendedstay.com. We hope that you will give us the opportunity to provide you with a better stay the next time you're in the area.

Reviewed November 1, 2013

This was my first time staying at an Extended Stay hotel. Overall it's a very clean and comfortable hotel. The rooms are very nice and equipped with everything you need. Front desk staff are exceptional! Shuttle drivers are friendly and helpful. Love the grab and go style breakfast. Shuttle to and from airport is a plus. . You won't be disappointed here.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this reviewResponded November 8, 2013

Tanya - Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I am so glad that you enjoyed staying at our clean, comfortable hotel and that you liked your room, especially the amenities which were included. As well, it is great to know that our staff provided you with such great service.

Reviewed August 29, 2013

I just returned from a 4 night stay at this hotel . I made my reservations months in advance and received a comfirmation that all would be as reserved; However upon arrival, which was late in the evening, I find that they don't have my reservations. I was traveling with 3 other ladies, two which were handicapped and myself. They say they are sorry but will have to do something different that what was reserved. They told me they had one room with two beds which I gave to my two companions who were handicapped and they gave me a tiny room with one bed, dbl, and a sofa couch. I took this because we were so tird. The next day I wanted a new room but they told me they couldn't do that. The elevators didn't work properly, two floors were completely closed off for renavation and very few even spoke English. We had no room cleaning unless we stayed for a week and if we requested it we had to pay for it. We had no clean towels delivered and if we wanted them we had to go to the check in to get them. The staff at the front desk was friendly but the other staff said no savy english. We even had to carry out our own trash.
This hotel was recommended by Shell Time Shares. When I complained they said it wasnt their fault we didn't get the right room and would do nothing to off set my points. What a rip off.
I was very disappointed with the hotle and Shell
Judy Gulley

Room Tip: Dont go. If you do check your reservations before you arrive
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
2  Thank JudyG8201941
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We stayed at this home away from home during July and August. Due to working in the area we were there for over a Month. The best thing I can say is Customer Service! Giselle was the greatest. All the front desk ladies were great, but Giselle was just super. During our stay they were renovating, which surprised me because the rooms were extremely nice. We did have to move to another floor because of the work but it was no problem. Giselle let us know days ahead. We spent every night around the pool. If I had anything negative to say it would be I hope they have finally replaced the pool umbrellas. Two days after we arrived , a storm broke the umbrella . As I sat at the pool to read ( I'm a smoker) many times during the day. There was little shade. But it's Miami.And the umbrellas were needed. BUT., I didn't ask the front desk about replacing them. I asked the numerous Supervisors in charge of the renovation. All in all, we would be glad to stay at this hotel again. Thanks Giselle! Hope you got the pineapple. Room 202, Mrs. R. Wright

Room Tip: 4th floor had no noise at all. Very well insulated . We faced the pool area.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Rebecca - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I'm so pleased to hear that we were able to provide you with the" home away from home" experience. It makes me so happy to know that you had an amazing stay with us and that we met all of your expectations thanks to our front desk staff. Guiselle always gives great customer service and I am proud to know that she continues to do so. I will be sure to share your comments with her and the rest of the team.

The staff and I would like to thank you again for posting your review and for all your kind words.We look forward to welcoming you back in the future!

Reviewed August 1, 2013

Extended stay is extremely clean and comfortable. Personally I am a clean freak, and my room was spotless. Every thing I needed to cook was already in the room (pots,pans,silverware,dishes,etc.) That was a pleasant surprise. Anytime I'm traveling with my family we will always make reservations with Extended Stay America. Also rooms are spacious.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Miami - Airport - Doral - 25th Street, responded to this reviewResponded August 6, 2013

Rashanique - Thank you so much for sharing your experience with us. I truly appreciate your comments regarding your room, especially the kitchen as well as the level of cleanliness throughout our hotel. It would be our pleasure for you to repeat your experience with us in the future.