“Great chicken”

Chick-Fil-A
Ranked #22 of 261 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: American, Fast Food
Good for: Families with children, Kids
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Breakfast, Brunch, Outdoor Seating, Seating, Takeout, Wheelchair Accessible
Quakertown, Pennsylvania
“Great chicken”
Reviewed September 2, 2014

The place is always packed. Cars drive around the building at all times of the day and night. We had two meals here. One lunch of grill chicken, which was great and breakfast. My husband and I enjoyed both meals. We had breakfast there because the hotel had no food and chick-fi-a is walking distance. We both had the breakfast sandwich with hash browns. The sandwiches were very good. I have gone to chick-fil-a many times and never had a bad meal. The restaurant is clean and the staff is pleasant.

• Visited August 2014

Deer Park, New York
“Extremely Efficient”
Reviewed June 22, 2014

After flying in from NY, stopped to have a bite to eat before going to the hotel. My boyfriend had never been to a Chick-fil-A and I haven't since I moved from Virginia 3 years ago. The place was packed with cars lines around the building. There were two guys outside directing traffic to assist with drive-through or parking and the line went fast. We parked and went inside. The lines were long but the staff was so efficient we hardly waited at all. My boyfriend had the chicken salad sandwich and I opted for the classic both with fries. He raved about the food. Couldn't get over the fact that my sandwich was an actual juicy chicken cutlet not a dried out processed piece of something unidentifiable. This had to be most efficient, well organized crew I have ever seen in a fast food restaurant. I was truly impressed.

• Visited June 2014
Kenai, Alaska
“good sandwich”
Reviewed February 10, 2014

Basic fast food. Service was quick and sandwich good. Did have staff keeping tables clean better than most fast food chains.

Visited February 2014
Saint Louis, Missouri
“friendly and helpful staff”
Reviewed January 27, 2014

food was not just fast food, there were options, and clerk readily substituted grilled chicken . they kept the place clean and refilled your drinks while you ate

Visited January 2014
1 Thank JoyM
Miami Gardens, Florida
“Tasty and Filling”
Reviewed December 19, 2013 credit card Amex Card Member Review

The food is always tasty and you'll be full when you leave there.. The service is great for a fast food restaurant.

Visited October 2013

Been to Chick-Fil-A? Share your experiences!