“Nasty place”

Tierra Bomba Restaurant
Ranked #192 of 278 Restaurants in Doral
Cuisines: Colombian, South American, Bar
Reviewed December 3, 2013

Well to begin the place looks anything but Colombian I expect something more Latino, like it used to be before when it was Ajiacos.I travel a lot and every time I was here in Miami I used to pass by this place to get the most beautiful Colombian cuisine,but this last time I went there and everything was so different the place was beautiful, but if I rate the food it was completely horrible the place was empty on a Friday night when before they had live bands and the atmosphere was nothing like, so I really don't recommend this place unless you want to waste your money, better go to MacDonalds at least you would have some fun and the same old nasty food.

There are newer reviews for Tierra Bomba Restaurant

Reviewed December 3, 2013

I went for my birthday lunch and it had a very good service, the food was excellent and great ambiance!